Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates to "Manage Orders" Screens

A couple of requests to add functionality to the "Manage Orders" screen:
    1. Add a search by billing/shipping last name (we are more likely to know customer's last name than their email address)
    2. Add the ability to send an email to multiple order simultaneously. I.e., from Manage Orders screen, select desired orders, then access Order Emails link and select email template to be used and send emails (must display Order Emails link on Manage Orders screen).

Thanks!

Re: Updates to "Manage Orders" Screens

Originally posted by katyahirsch View Post
    A couple of requests to add functionality to the "Manage Orders" screen:
    1. Add a search by billing/shipping last name (we are more likely to know customer's last name than their email address)
    2. Add the ability to send an email to multiple order simultaneously. I.e., from Manage Orders screen, select desired orders, then access Order Emails link and select email template to be used and send emails (must display Order Emails link on Manage Orders screen).

Thanks!
    The first option used to be available to us, We only recently updated our miva after a couple of years ( slack I know). It's become a lot more difficult to locate previous order details, and with a phone order it was a lot easier to locate the customers before.

Fingers crossed it's added back in at some point or someone knows of a way to add it as a feature.

Comment

Working...
    X