Upgrade assistance for Sebenza modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade assistance for Sebenza modules

After updating to Miva PR 7 and upgrading to the latest version of Ultimate Coupons and Category Manager we are getting a few errors that we cannot figure out how to fix. Descriptions of the errors we are getting are included below.

If you are able to help, please email or call me so we can discuss your rate and availability.

Many thanks in advance,
    Bill Bangs
    [email protected]

Here is a synopsis of what we are experiencing:

Category Manager:
    From a page like this one:
    http://terryludwig.com/mm5/merchant....egory_Code=All
    the user clicks "add to cart" and the following error comes back on the screen "
    The desired product is added to the cart but the site doesn't seem to know where to return the user to.

Ultimate Coupon:
    When I try to add a new coupon in the miva admin window I get the following error:
    "Runtime error in /mm5/5.00/modules/fulfill/coupon5.mvc @ [00000043:00000050]: inc/coupons.mv: Line 128: MvQUERY: mysql_stmt_prepare: Unknown column 'minsubt' in 'field list'
    Fatal Error

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: SEB-COUPON-000014
    Description: mysql_stmt_prepare: Unknown column 'minsubt' in 'field list'
    Other Information:

Re: Upgrade assistance for Sebenza modules

Hi Bill,

You can get in touch with Sebenza on this. Their email address is [email protected]. They should have an updated module for you.
    Ben
    Miva Freelancer
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the thought Ben - We actually have the updated modules but they are generating some errors. Unfortunately we have lost touch with our previous Miva developer and don't have the expertise in-house to debug the navigation.

So we are still looking for someone to help us with the debugging issues.

Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

Hi Billy,

We can help you with this and all other requirements which you have. I am forwarding your number to our Sales Manager - Jeremy Pritchett
        Ben
        Miva Freelancer
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X