Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGS Error

Hello:
    I see from searching here and elsewhere that SGS errors are an old problem, but this is new for me so I'm hoping to get some help. When a customer places an order and uses a gift certificate that doesn't cover the cost of the order, he types in a credit card for the balance. The order doesn't process, and returns an SGS Error 002301: Invalid Subtotal.

The total appears correct on the Shipping/Payment and Payment Info screens. I can reproduce this error. When I create a larger gift certificate and use it, the payment processes correctly. So the problem is when the certificate doesn't cover the cost, and the balance needs to be charged, something gets lost in getting the subtotal info from Miva to Linkpoint (First Data). I'm using the First Data module version 5.6, which I've read is supposed to not have these SGS problems anymore.

I'm not sure where to look to see how to troubleshoot this. The certificate manager appears ok (Viking Coders Gift Certificate Manager, most recent version), the Linkpoint module is up-to-date. Any thoughts? Thanks, I appreciate all help.
    Dan
Working...
X