Look out for this fraud....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out for this fraud....

Been hit a couple of times, and each time flags go up on all fraud systems. They just tried again, and this time I want to post to make all aware.

The name they use isn't consistent, yet the IP is.

Next, the Phone number always supplied has been consistent

718-553-8740

For the hell of it, I entered the number in Google and look what it finds.

Also note, Address consistent as you can see in the link also. (name changes though from time to time)

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-718-553-8740

Just wanted to make all aware and to look out for this
    Last edited by Datagg; 10-23-11, 10:25 AM.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Re: Look out for this fraud....

I believe they are a freight forwarder. We've had quite a few orders from this phone number, but only through Amazon.com, so we cannot tell if fraud was ever involved.

Paul
    Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul. What concerns me is in that link i provided and all the people that had issues.
      Last edited by Datagg; 10-24-11, 08:25 AM.
      Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
      Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Comment

Sift Science is a new fraud solution to Miva Merchant and we're looking for Miva sites to beta test our product. I'd love to work with y'all.

Sift Science uses the same technology that Amazon and Apple use to fight fraud, machine learning, but applies it to online businesses of all sizes. Some of our large customers include Match.com, airbnb, and Open Table. We are finalizing our Miva Merchant plugin and are looking for Miva beta testers.

Sift has been very effective for merchants of all sizes. For merchants that have already experienced fraud, we’ve been able to significantly reduce manual review times, while also being maintaining remarkable accuracy. More information about Sift can be found on our website.

Please reply to this thread if you’re interested! I look forward to working with you.

Best,
        Erica

Comment

Working...
        X