New Click2Customer Module - Quickstart Recommendations and Rescues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Click2Customer Module - Quickstart Recommendations and Rescues

In an ongoing effort to increase awareness of our Click2Customer product, we've launched two "quickstart" modules at MivaCentral, one for product recommendations and another for rescuing sales from abandoned shopping carts. Now I know neither of these is a new feature for e-commerce sites, but I also know that a large portion of Miva Merchant users aren't aware of what Click2Customer can do for your business, and I want to change that.

If you've been considering either of these features for your store, please give the quickstart modules a glance. Unlike competitors, we offer fixed-price plans, as opposed to a revenue share. So you don't pay us more when you start doing more business. However, both products can increase the amount of revenue that your business brings in.

Here are links to the modules on MivaCentral:
    Rescues Module - For abandoned shopping carts
    Recommendations Module - To increase conversions and average order value

(It's actually the same module; the features enabled depend on your plan, so if you want both of them you can purchase both but you only need to install the module once.)

For new customers coming from MivaCentral we are offering a special on either (or both) products. They normally are $99/month, but with this special the first three months are only $49 each. This gives you a lower-cost way to see what kind of ROI these features will generate for your store.

You can also see a full list of features available in the Professional and Enterprise versions, which include things like coupons, automatic discounts, a persistent shopping cart, reviews, and search. If you're interested in either the Professional or Enterprise versions of the software, give us a call and mention that you heard about Click2Customer here on the forums and we'll give you a discount off of those packages as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read and post here, or PM or email me if you have questions.
    Susan
    Last edited by netblazon; 04-09-12, 10:30 AM.
    Susan Petracco
    NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook
Working...
X