Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Product Field issue

Hello,

I am having trouble getting a text field to populate using a custom product field value.

I set up the custom product field, "Headline" and added the data for the product.

We are using Sebenza Product template manager if that helps.

I can't make the custom product field active and having trouble figuring out the right code. What I have below is not working but thought it would be easier to show where I am going with this.

I need this to work IF the category code prefix EQ "PST_" then display the text "Your Headline:" with the text field "Hdline" populated with a value unique to the product. I just assumed putting it in the same line would be ok. I broke it out into it's own line without any luck.

<mvt:if expr="('PST_' CIN l.settings:category:code) AND (NOT ISNULL l.settings:product:customfield_values:customfields :Headline)">
    Your Headline:
    <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Hdline" VALUE="&mvt:product:customfield_values:customfield s:Headline;" Size="40"><br><br>
    </mvt:if>

Thanks,
    Mike

Re: Custom Product Field issue

First, make sure you've activated the custom field:

Pages > PROD > Product Display Layout

Then, try this:

Code:
    <mvt:if expr="'PST_' CIN l.settings:category:code">
    <mvt:if expr="NOT ISNULL l.settings:product:customfield_values:customfields:Headline)">
    Your Headline:
    &mvt:product:customfield_values:customfields:Headline;

Comment

Re: Custom Product Field issue

Thank you, I completely missed activating them on that screen. I never knew where to look to do it.

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X