24/7 Support - 800.608.6482

Miva Merchant Community Forums

Default Missing Lesson 1 and Login

Hi all. I am Diana, self taught miva store owner and designer.
    I never received emails with login instructions and lesson 1 so I am currently in a holding pattern; have an email in to Zeph and waiting to hear back.

Learned a lot from level 1. Getting a late start with Level 2. Currently switching my live store over to CSSUI, so these lessons have been invaluable.

Default Re: Missing Lesson 1 and Login

Hey Diana,

The log in information will be the username and password you created when you first signed up for Developer Training Series 1. That will get you into the course materials for Developer Training Series 2. Here is the URL to the DTS 2 dashboard where you will use that username and password:

http://www.mivamerchant.com/training...dts2-dashboard

The dashboard will get you access to all of the DTS 2 lessons currently unlocked.

Let me know if you've forgotten your password. I can reset it it for you if you need me to.

As for the test store login information, they will be issued next monday, starting on lesson 6.
    Last edited by zdumlao; 04-18-12 at 03:25 PM.
    Zeph Dumlao

Got it, I'm in. Thanks so much. Diana

I had the same problem you had earlier this week . . . lol I'm glad you got it all worked out just as I did. Happy Learning!