Category Edit thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Category Edit thumbnails

It would be very nice to have thumbnails for the category tree and category title images.

It would also be nice if the category import module would allow import of the image path for both of these, and have a batch upload screen for images somewhere.

I just updated a client's store and a lot of category images needed to be changed. In some cases the file names changed in others they didn't, and the only way to preview was to actually view the site so lots of switching browser tabs.
    Christopher Cookson
    Create IT Powered by Webpression CMS

Re: Category Edit thumbnails

Originally posted by virtualkiwi View Post
    It would be very nice to have thumbnails for the category tree and category title images.

It would also be nice if the category import module would allow import of the image path for both of these, and have a batch upload screen for images somewhere.
    Ditto... I was actually very suprised to find the image fields omitted from the import. Pretty basic stuff really.

I just updated a client's store and a lot of category images needed to be changed. In some cases the file names changed in others they didn't, and the only way to preview was to actually view the site so lots of switching browser tabs.
    Ditto2... I agree. There is lots of space in the admin browser tab to display the image after it's been uploaded.
    Ray Yates
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Working...
    X