Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change admin interface?

Hello,
    I've seen a few threads asking about this, but am wondering: Can I make any changes to the admin interface? I'm asking because I have a client who has accidentally deleted products several times by clicking in the Remove box and then hitting Update, thinking that she was selecting the product for editing. It's a confusing interface design because sometimes you want to check the box to do something, and other times you don't because it will delete without warning.

It would be nice to be able to turn on a "Warn Before Deleting" alert for her login (is it there and I don't see it?), but at the very least I'd like to be able to add some text near the Update button saying "Be Sure You Aren't Deleting" or something like that. Is there code, or a graphic, I could use to do that in certain admin screens?

Thanks.

Dan

Re: Change admin interface?

I agree. I've been working on my store for 9 years and last weekend accidentally deleted 6 items the same way. Even a simple "Are you sure you want to Delete?" challenge question would help.
    Keith Oratz
    PrepareSmart, LLC - Emergency Preparedness Supplies and Professional Grade Search and Rescue Gear
    www.preparesmart.com

Comment

Working...
    X