Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin Interface Issues

Hi Everyone,
    2 issues I posted about a while back, and just wondering if there's anything new, or maybe if Miva will consider them for a future update.
    --Being able to have a delete confirmation pop up in the Product and Category pages, when you accidentally check in a box, thinking that you're assigning something when in fact you're removing it. A client has had this issue come up repeatedly, and I'd love to have a setting where I could have deletes confirmed. For those who don't want it, they could just leave it disabled.
    --Being able to set which columns I want to display in the default Product list display screen. I always want to be able to see the Current Stock, and each time I have to click in the box, scroll to the bottom, and click on Refresh (choosing Refresh in my browser takes me back to the Main Screen). Somewhere, there's a setting that chooses Code and Name, and I've not been able to find out where that is so I could add Current Stock. Seems like something I should be able to choose.

Are there modules/hacks that will allow either of these, or some setting I haven't discovered? If not, could Miva consider putting them on the list for a future version? Thanks.

Dan

Re: Admin Interface Issues

Dan,

The Remove issue is being redone in PR9 (as are a bunch of Admin updates).

The second one you should post in the Dream Features Forum so we keep track of it.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks, Rick. Is there an ETA on PR9?

Comment

We don't do ETA's any longer, but my best guess is Q1-2 2013.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
        X