Facebook Selling Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Selling Tips

Decent article with Facebook selling ideas.

Here's an interesting finding from it:

In a guest article at Forbes, Rusian Fazlyev, CEO of social-media ecommerce platform Ecwid, said that Facebook commerce is growing substantially among small businesses. Fazlyev cited data from 35,000 Ecwid users — most of which are smaller merchants — and found that an average of 15 percent of overall revenue came from Facebook stores.

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/ar...ly-on-Facebook
    Keith Oratz
    PrepareSmart, LLC - Emergency Preparedness Supplies and Professional Grade Search and Rescue Gear
    www.preparesmart.com

Re: Facebook Selling Tips

Call me old fashion ( in a modern day e-commerce sense) but, to me, selling on Facebook is like inviting friends over for a BBQ, then trying to sell them on vacation time shares....just saying. I believe there is a time to seed, and a time to sell.

When you see things like "15%" of their sales are coming from FaceBook, you have to ask..."is that 15% (5%, 3%, 1%) MORE sales, or just sales that are made THERE rather than on thier primary site?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X