Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button image files for Category Tree

Hi everyone

I have looked everywhere I could think of in the admin interface where I could possibly upload image files of a new button that needs to be displayed in the Category Tee. However, the only things relevant I could find were Category Tree Header and Category Tree Footer, hence nothing about the main body of Category Tree. Please point me where the Category Tree can be edited in the interface.

Regards,

Ead

Re: Button image files for Category Tree

It's been a while, so I may be crusty on this. You really, really should go to mm5. But, to put an image in for the category link, there should be a tab on the category, if you are talking about category links in the category tree. Otherwise, you would need to use the category tree header or footer to insert anything else.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
    Jamie Donaldson
    JSDVS Web Design / Development
    Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Originally posted by jsdva View Post
      It's been a while, so I may be crusty on this. You really, really should go to mm5. But, to put an image in for the category link, there should be a tab on the category, if you are talking about category links in the category tree. Otherwise, you would need to use the category tree header or footer to insert anything else.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
      Thanks. It's my company who is hesitant about the upgrade. Would there be any problem (compatibility related and what not)at all if mm4 upgraded to mm5?

Regards,

Ead

Comment

Pretty much a completely different product. And yes, it is a fairly big chore at times to upgrade from mm4 to mm5, however, think of it this way. Any effort applied to mm4 is basically wasted. Merchant 4 cannot be made PCI compliance, so your CC processor may be charging you 70/120 per month EXTRA. Functionality of MM4 is limited and only extendable by third party modules, many of whom are either no longer in business, or no longer actively support them. Some of these are very critical such as shipping and payment systems. And lastly, as you can see, few of remember anything about how to use MM4...and the rest are too young to even remember.<g>
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X