Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Codes and digital downloads

Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this post so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong space.

I have a Miva 5 store that sells digital downloads through the eMediaSales Softgoods and Digital Download Module. It works really well and we are very happy with it.

We would like to print cards to sell and/or distribute to customers with a download code to be used for various downloadable products. I spoke to eMediaSales and they tell me this won't be possible with the module we have. I spoke to Miva who suggested I use a coupon module to achieve this. I can see how using a coupon module would work reasonable well. I'm hoping a coupon module will be able to generate a series of codes that I can easily provide to a printer. I imagine I'll need at least 1000 so I'm not thrilled with the idea of hand generating each code. Then the customer can go to the item I'm offering for sale, enter in the coupon or download code and get a link to download the file. I imagine the two modules will work together to achieve my goal.

My question is: Are any of you offering this service? Does anyone have any experience with this or any ideas as to the best way to pull this off?

There is a company that specializes in what I want to do. Here is a link you can go to to get a better sense of what I"m talking about. http://members.cdbaby.com/music-download-cards.aspx I would prefer to use my own store for this purpose though.

Thanks for your help!
    Jessica
    www.videoranch.com
Working...
X