FedEx Rate Server Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx Rate Server Problems

Is anyone else experiencing problems with either the VC FedEx module or the native MM5 FedEx module today? After a tremendous delay, my store is displaying SOAP error messages on the pages where rates should be displayed.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Paul

Re: FedEx Rate Server Problems

Yes, no rates being displayed for our site.
    Highly caffeinated
    http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

Yep they are currently having issues on the rate servers. Unfortunately for users of the Viking Coders FedEx module, you may also be getting error messages like the following output to customer pages:

SOAP Error-1: Unable to parse SOAP response: 1: Expected '/hr', found '/body'SOAP Error-2: Invalid or missing SOAP namespaceSOAP Error-3: Invalid or missing SOAP EnvelopeSOAP Error-4: Invalid or missing SOAP Body
      Last edited by ILoveHostasaurus; 05-23-13, 10:56 AM.
      David Hubbard
      CIO
      Miva
      [email protected]
      http://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveHostasaurus View Post
        Yep they are currently having issues on the rate servers. Unfortunately for users of the VC mod, you may also be getting error messages like the following output to customer pages:

SOAP Error-1: Unable to parse SOAP response: 1: Expected '/hr', found '/body'SOAP Error-2: Invalid or missing SOAP namespaceSOAP Error-3: Invalid or missing SOAP EnvelopeSOAP Error-4: Invalid or missing SOAP Body
        Yes, that is not the most graceful error handling.
        Paul

Comment

Yes, I am experiencing issues with FedEx rates through Miva too. I also use QuickBooks for my shipping needs outside of the store and the same thing is happening.

Comment

Is it possible it's fixed? Or is the trouble intermittent? We aren't seeing anything at the moment.
            Jason Fancett
            America's SPA-MART - "Where Spa Owners Shop SMART!"
            Check us out for all of your hot tub needs including spa covers, spa filters, spa chemicals and more.
            Miva Merchant forum users can use coupon code MIVAFORUM to receive $5 off your first order of $30 or more.

Comment

Originally posted by JFancett View Post
              Is it possible it's fixed? Or is the trouble intermittent? We aren't seeing anything at the moment.
              It's still not working for us. What FedEx module are you using in your store?

Paul
              Paul

Comment

Originally posted by s1b View Post
                Yes, I am experiencing issues with FedEx rates through Miva too. I also use QuickBooks for my shipping needs outside of the store and the same thing is happening.
                We use Stone Edge at our location and the FedEx rate look-up within this software is now working (it wasn't earlier).

Paul
                Paul

Comment

Well, everything just started working again (native MM5 module and the VC module).

Paul
                  Paul

Comment

I just checked mine and it is working again...

Comment

Same...working for us too now.
                      Highly caffeinated
                      http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

Working...
                      X