Amazon Checkout - No Miva email coming from storefront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Checkout - No Miva email coming from storefront

I occasionally have a customer who uses Checkout by Amazon, but when I do I never receive the email notifications from my Miva storefront letting me know I have an order. I only get notification from Amazon that I have received a payment. I'm not sure what is set up incorrectly in my store. I've had this module installed for several years & forget there is a problem until it happens again. The order processes correctly in my storefront and everything is good there. Just not getting the email notification of an order.

I have Update 11 installed and the notification module is in my Order Fulfillment. I'm not sure at this point if this is a built-in Miva option or an Emporium Plus module. I've had this option for as long as I've had my storefront. What do I need to change to get the notification to link between Amazon and my storefront? Or, what should I be looking for to make sure the link is correct?

When I go into the customer's order in Miva, I can select to process an email to customer and merchant. If I do that, then I receive an email notification. Why is the automatic feature being overridden? Is it because Amazon is third-party processor?
    Last edited by Miss Kate; 09-29-13, 09:07 AM. Reason: Additional info to diagnose problem

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
    , owner
    Miss Kate's Creations
    [email protected]
    www.misskatescreations.com

Handcrafted fabric covered photo albums, frames, brag books and MORE

Re: Amazon Checkout - No Miva email coming from storefront

Originally posted by Miss Kate View Post
    I occasionally have a customer who uses Checkout by Amazon, but when I do I never receive the email notifications from my Miva storefront letting me know I have an order. I only get notification from Amazon that I have received a payment. I'm not sure what is set up incorrectly in my store. I've had this module installed for several years & forget there is a problem until it happens again. The order processes correctly in my storefront and everything is good there. Just not getting the email notification of an order.

I have Update 11 installed and the notification module is in my Order Fulfillment. I'm not sure at this point if this is a built-in Miva option or an Emporium Plus module. I've had this option for as long as I've had my storefront. What do I need to change to get the notification to link between Amazon and my storefront? Or, what should I be looking for to make sure the link is correct?

When I go into the customer's order in Miva, I can select to process an email to customer and merchant. If I do that, then I receive an email notification. Why is the automatic feature being overridden? Is it because Amazon is third-party processor?
    Hello Miss Kate,

Can you open up a ticket with our support team so we can take a look at this for you. Just email [email protected] and include a link to this forum thread.

Regards,
    Rafael Buelna
    Miva Support Engineer
    800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
    http://www.miva.com
    http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X