Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Date Shipped set to 12/31/1969 on Shipping Email

Hi,

We recently noticed that the Date Shipped on the Shipping Confirmation email is being set to
    12/31/1969
    We have changed from UPS to Fedex but we don't think that is the problem. We have Miva Merchant 5.5
    Production Release 8 Update 10.1

We know that back in June 2013 the shipping date was being added correctly.

Any ideas why this is suddenly happening?

Thanks
    Ginnie

Re: Issue with Date Shipped set to 12/31/1969 on Shipping Email

Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Comment

Hello,

Could you please submit a ticket to [email protected] and include a link to this forum post? We'd need to look in your store, you may submit credentials via the link below, please be sure to include your ticket number.

https://www.mivamerchant.com/support/adminform

Thanks,

Comment

Thanks I will do. I don't have a ticket number.

Comment

Was this problem ever resolved? I've been tackling the same issue for quite a while - it seems it may have something to do with Shipworks. They are diligently looking for what may be causing the problem if it's on their end.. I've also been in touch with Miva Support and and my web developer who are all trying to figure this out as well.

Thanks for any light you might be able to shed.
          Psydde Delicious
          Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
          Philadelphia, PA
          www.DeliciousBoutique.com
          www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
            Was this problem ever resolved? I've been tackling the same issue for quite a while - it seems it may have something to do with Shipworks. They are diligently looking for what may be causing the problem if it's on their end.. I've also been in touch with Miva Support and and my web developer who are all trying to figure this out as well.

Thanks for any light you might be able to shed.
            Update your shipworks miva module even though the module version says it's the same it may not be.
            This is what fixed it for us.

Code:
            The version of shipworks3.mvc that was on the copy of Vermont gear that we have is different then the current version I downloaded from here “http://www.shipworks.com/shipworks/downloadcustomer.php. Both files have a version number of 3.2.0.0 but they are different in size and when I updated the file on our test server copy of Vermont Gear the shipping date started updating correctly. 
            I recommend making sure that the version of shipworks3.mvc on the live Vermont Gear is also properly up to date.
            Last edited by Mark Hood; 04-23-15, 04:53 AM.
            Mark Hood
            Vermont Gear

Comment

Thanks for the reply Mark. I suspect it may be more than that as we are currently on SW version 4.0.2.7608. (We're actually on Miva 9 as well, not 5.5, but this was the most relevant existing thread I could find on the topic.)

I've been sending a lot of information back and forth between SW and Miva - hopefully a solution (or even a cause for the issue) will be discovered soon.

According to the SW logs, it appears that SW is sending the correct date to Miva in Unix Date format, but when it gets to the Miva tables, the date field is empty which is why it is returning a date of 12/31/1969.
              Psydde Delicious
              Philadelphia, PA
              www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
                Thanks for the reply Mark. I suspect it may be more than that as we are currently on SW version 4.0.2.7608. (We're actually on Miva 9 as well, not 5.5, but this was the most relevant existing thread I could find on the topic.)

I've been sending a lot of information back and forth between SW and Miva - hopefully a solution (or even a cause for the issue) will be discovered soon.

According to the SW logs, it appears that SW is sending the correct date to Miva in Unix Date format, but when it gets to the Miva tables, the date field is empty which is why it is returning a date of 12/31/1969.
                OK... So did you update the Miva Module? The cause is most likely the shipworks module. I had the exact same problem and updating the module was the fix. It's free to try because at some point shipworks updated the module without giving it a new module version.

This existed in both 5.5 and 9 and had nothing to do with it or the version of shipworks we were using.
                Mark Hood
                Vermont Gear

Comment

Ahhh, gotcha Mark. I've just updated the ShipWorks module in Miva (even though it's the same version number.) I'll wait for an order to be processed and see what happens...

**** It looks like this worked! Thank you Mark!
                  Last edited by delcorsets; 04-23-15, 09:00 AM.
                  Psydde Delicious
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Oh good I like it when I get one right

If I remember correctly (maybe not) you can actually update old orders online as well and have it update the date.
                    Mark Hood
                    Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
                    X