Reward Points Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reward Points Module

Is anyone using a module that allows a customer to accumulate Rewards points?

I see that Sebenza has one, but I'm not sure it will do what I need. And.... they have no
    phone number for the sales line (now that's service).

Anyway, I am looking to do it based on % of sales.
    So maybe an item between $100-500 = 2%
    And 500-1500 = 4%, etc.

These points would actually be looked upon as dollar amounts. So the customer that purchased a $1000
    camera would be entitled to $40 off their next purchase.

We'd like an email to be sent automatically, 1 month after the purchase, and be valid for 6 months after that.

Has anyone used a module that does this sort of thing?

Thank you,
    John
    John
    www.Berger-Bros.com
    Your electronics store on the web.
    Family owned since 1951

Re: Reward Points Module

I've been using the Points Redemption Manager for some time, and I am quite happy with it. It uses a straight percentage, not stepped like you are perhaps wanting. I don't think there's an automatic way to expire them and send emails.

This is supposed to be a screenshot attached, but the image has been shrunk considerably by the forum software for some reason.

Last edited by kwgarrett; 10-03-13, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Re: Reward Points Module

I have been using Sebenza's module for a few years now. It has retained quite a few customers for us and it has worked excellent.

It doesn't do the e-mail that you were asking about, but I think that Bill was reworking his points module to have a much better e-mail control and features. It was being discussed quite a bit about 5-6 months ago (IIRC) and if I didn't already have Sebenza implemented and been in use for so long, I would have probably switched over. I may still do so eventually but have too many iron's in the fire right now to do it.

I have mine set up on a basic 1 point for every dollar spent. The redemption method is 10 points for each dollar off. Can only be used on future purchases. What it basically does is save the customer 10% on their future purchase. This can be set to whatever redemption value you want, and whatever earning amount you want.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
      Kent
      www.awindofchange.com

~~Once you take flight your eyes will forever be turned skyward~~

Comment

Working...
      X