Universal Analytics & KSE Analytics EOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal Analytics & KSE Analytics EOL

With Google's announcement and push for their new Universal Analytics, it is time to put KSE Analytics to rest. As of December 1, 2013, KSE Analytics has officially reached end of life and will no longer be maintained or updated. It is recommended that all existing KSE Analytics users migrate to the new stock Google Analytics features in Miva Merchant.

For those looking for more information on Universal Analytics, we have posted a quick article via our new Knowledge Base. We will be updating this article as more information becomes available:

http://glendaledesigns.com/knowledge...sal-analytics/

...and since we here at Glendale Designs eat, breath and sleep Miva Merchant, over the Thanksgiving break we cooked up a Universal Analytics solution using the new stock analytics features/templates. Please contact us for professional Universal Analytics and/or KSE Analytics transition services and consulting.

Re: Universal Analytics & KSE Analytics EOL

Thanks for all the hard work! I really appreciated the KSE Analytics.
    www.jcroffroad.com

Comment

Monkey Evil, that comment was VERY much appreciated and needed today. Thank you :)

Comment

FYI, Google Universal Analytics is officially out beta. Anyone interested in professional integration services for Google Universal Analyitcs, please feel free to reach out to us.

Comment

We finally migrated from KSE Analytics to Miva's stock Google Analytics today. I thought to get it to work on our mobile site, we'd need to also add the <mvt:item name=”ga_tracking” /> item to the bottom of the MBL_FOOT template. However, I get the following error when I try to update the page:

Error compiling template: At 39:16-39:16 - sytax error, unexpectd TEXT, expecting "" or "\"

How does one go about getting the Miva Google Analytics Module to work on mobile versions of our websites?
          Bronson Design Studio, LLC
          Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Re: Universal Analytics &amp; KSE Analytics EOL

Are the quotes on that ga_tracking item slanted like that when you pasted it into Miva Merchant? (<mvt:item name=”ga_tracking” />) If so, change those to vertical quotes.

Comment

Re: Universal Analytics &amp; KSE Analytics EOL

Originally posted by Dan - Glendale Designs View Post
              Are the quotes on that ga_tracking item slanted like that when you pasted it into Miva Merchant? (<mvt:item name=”ga_tracking” />) If so, change those to vertical quotes.
              That did the trick...Thanks Dan! I had copied and pasted from the install instructions and did not realize the slanted quotes. So, the final step was on my Mobile_Content tab of my INVC page, to just add the <mvt:item name="ga_transaction" /> right below the global footer. Should be good to go now.

Thanks a bunch to Dan & Glendale Designs for putting together the How To Install The New Miva Google Analytics Module tutorial - it helped a great deal.

I even verified that Google Analytics Real-Time can now detect my viewing of our website via my mobile phone. Up to date with the Universal Analytics Code as well - thanks to Brennan!
              Bronson Design Studio, LLC
              Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Working...
              X