Reorder All from Tool Kit and Volume Pricing from Latu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reorder All from Tool Kit and Volume Pricing from Latu

I am using Tool Kit's Reorder (Entire Order) on the ORDS page and have it working...all items are copying over to the basket.
    Code for that is:
    HTML Code:
    <a href="&mvte:global:secure_sessionurl;Action=NEW&SubScreen=TKORDR&order_id=&mvta:order:id;&Store_Code=&mvta:global:Store_Code;">REORDER</a>
    The problem I am having is the Unit Price for items with Latu's Volume Pricing are going into the basket at the base price instead of the the volume price.

For example, Item A has prices of:
    qty 1 - 5 = $15.00 each
    qty 6 - 9 = $10.00 each

On ORDS:
    Item A for qty 9 = $10.00 each. - this is correct.

Click REORDER, then

BASK is:
    Item A for qty 9 = $15.00 each. - this is incorrect.

After that, if I click UPDATE ALL in BASK, the Unit Price is updated and is correct.
    If I don't click UPDATE ALL in BASK, I can finish the order with the incorrect price.

Any clues on how I can get the correct volume price at the time it drops into the basket?
    This only happens with REORDER. As you add items to the cart from other pages, the volume is correct.

Many thanks!
    Corina

Re: Reorder All from Tool Kit and Volume Pricing from Latu

Your best option is going to be to put in a ticket with Emporium Plus on this one and see if they can come up with some sort of workaround. If it is on the latu side, that module has been unsupported for years and is probably far behind the current API. I don't see anyone via these forums being able to assist here.

Comment

Re: Reorder All from Tool Kit and Volume Pricing from Latu

We use a similar setup, except for the latu module we use emporium plus volume pricing module, and when clicking the "reorder" button it does have volume pricing in basket.

Comment

Working...
      X