Intuit Merchant Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intuit Merchant Services

I've arrived to the party a little late, or maybe really late. I'm not even sure.

I see that MM5 supports Intuit Merchant Services. I've been wanting to use CC processing in QB for years, but refused to pay 2 processors, and the Miva store had priority over QB. That processor has a virtual terminal so we could still do manual entry for non miva sales. Then Intuit offered another service that worked with miva, but not QB. Now it looks like Intuit has merged, or is in the process of merging their 2 services into 1.
    Does anyone know if this is/will be the same provider as is used in Quick Books? If so, is anyone doing this? Any issues to watch for?
    Thanks, John

Re: Intuit Merchant Services

Yes it's definitely the same provider as the one built into QB.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Rick, Thanks for the quick reply. I was quite hopeful, but Intuit's play (pay) our way or not at all attitude over the years still makes me skeptical. Now to study the rates......
      John

Comment

As I find all too often any more, the Intuit information is 100% accurate, but 0% useful. Even 30 minutes on a chat leaves me with more questions. Even the pricing policies have statements like 'may apply'. May apply?? When, on a whim, or just Tuesday?
        Chat person could not answer either.

I already spent more time trying to understand their service offering, then a weeks worth of time doing manual charges outside of QB. Makes it seem like it's not worth the effort to try it.

Is anyone using this service for Quickbooks and Miva Merchant currently?

Comment

Not a single person?

Comment

We have been using QB POS (and QB processor) for quite a few years now and have not had any issues at all with it. Haven't merged it into MIVA though and still use another processor for that. We are actually looking into consolidating from two processors to one just to make the bookkeeping a little easier.
            Kent
            www.awindofchange.com

~~Once you take flight your eyes will forever be turned skyward~~

Comment

Working...
            X