T-Hub Atandra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Hub Atandra

Does anyone have any experience with the above company interfacing with Miva? I have set-up a trial account and really like many of the features, but support is very difficult to almost non existent.

Re: T-Hub Atandra

Please contact us for any questions you may have and we are here to help - you can schedule a call back time
    http://www.atandra.com/contactus.php

Originally posted by sgsd View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the above company interfacing with Miva? I have set-up a trial account and really like many of the features, but support is very difficult to almost non existent.

Comment

Not to play Forum Nazi, but how did this post get in here?
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Which post? These seem legit, I forwarded the original to Atandra (since my experience is they're helpful).
        Last edited by Rick Wilson; 03-26-14, 10:38 AM.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Oh, sorry...the first one. Of course it would seem logical that Atandra has posting rights to announcements, but that original post was a 'support' request.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by sgsd View Post
            It is absolutely amazing!!!!! It is what has been missing in the Quickbooks/ E-commerce community for at least a decade. It will save you tons of time. No more data entry!!! Of course, it never made sense that if a customer entered information, that you would have to re-enter (copy/paste) the data. Their support is superb also. I signed up a week ago. There were a few issues at first, but their support team ironed them out quickly. Bugs that would have taken Quickbooks 3 years to address were resolved in a couple of days. This is a company that is going places.

Comment

Working...
            X