Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShipStation vs ShipWorks or ?

Hi -

We have been using ShipWorks for about 10 years. Like it but want to move to a web-based solution that does not require us to host a database locally and gives us the flexibility to access the platform from anywhere.

We looked at ShipStation and signed up for a free trial - loaded the Mod tried to connect our Store and it failed.

Two questions:

1. Has anyone had any experience with ShipStation who can give me a quick review or recommendation?

2. Are there any other "ShipWorks Like" software that are web-based that you would recommend us looking at?

Thanks very much.

Re: ShipStation vs ShipWorks or ?

Originally posted by Csinatra View Post
    Hi -

We have been using ShipWorks for about 10 years. Like it but want to move to a web-based solution that does not require us to host a database locally and gives us the flexibility to access the platform from anywhere.

We looked at ShipStation and signed up for a free trial - loaded the Mod tried to connect our Store and it failed.

Two questions:

1. Has anyone had any experience with ShipStation who can give me a quick review or recommendation?

2. Are there any other "ShipWorks Like" software that are web-based that you would recommend us looking at?

Thanks very much.
    1. ShipStation is good for shipping but it doesn't sync with back-office operations and doesn't let you bundle multiple SKUs.

2. If you're looking for not just shipping, but an all-in-one backend solution, check out Skubana.com, which handles cross-channel order & inventory management and other features on the cloud.

Comment

Re: ShipStation vs ShipWorks or ?

Originally posted by Plum123 View Post
      1. ShipStation is good for shipping but it doesn't sync with back-office operations and doesn't let you bundle multiple SKUs.

2. If you're looking for not just shipping, but an all-in-one backend solution, check out Skubana.com, which handles cross-channel order & inventory management and other features on the cloud.
      Thanks -

I have looked at Skubana before but it does not seem to integrate into Miva.

Comment

Working...
      X