Is Sebenza still in business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Sebenza still in business?

...Brennan needs a round of applause! That guy is a mover and a shaker, greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by William Davis View Post
      I tell you what, rather than going on and on... do yourself a favor, subscribe yourself to all of their forums categories for two weeks using an alias email address, and let them make the case for MIVA Merchant. ;)
      Thanks for the hard sell. ;)

As I said in my previous post, we're going to wait and see what Miva does with their new version. You're right, though, the Miva forums have always been a great help.

Sebenza is another story altogether - horrible support. I'm very surprised Miva still allows them to be a "Miva Merchant Business Partner".

Comment

Sometimes these problems are slower to fix than we like, but we're pushing very hard behind the scenes.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

We actively use other php-based Ecommerce platforms for small "boutique" things we do for niche domain names and products, because with an upload and a few configuration/graphics changes we've got a new store. Low volume, minimal bells and whistles. And $0 dollar investment for the technology.

For our busiest store, we've used Miva since 2001. This is, by far, the best community around.

AS for Sebenza, PLEASE get them/him to fix the Editable Basket Attributes module when used with attribute templates. We miss it desperately.

Comment

Scott at Sebenza responded to one of my tickets after 10 days, asked me a followup question, and hasn't responded again for 5 days (still waiting). I just can't imagine doing business this way.

Comment

This is incredibly frustrating.

Same issue here with Sebenza support. Non-existent so far. Three weeks and counting.

What really concerns me is that MIVA design is working on our site and they need Sebenza's assistance with a couple of simple things but they have been unable to get a reply from Sebenza even though they have contacted them directly.

So has our web developer and so have we now.

I hate writing something negative about anyone but it's gotten to the point where 3 teams of people working on one site are ALL on hold until Sebenza gets involved.

What gives?

Rick, are you able to get a reply from Scott?

Comment

I'm going to see Scott today at IRCE in Chicago, so I'll bug him. Can you email me off Forum the ticket number/exact issue?
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                  I'm going to see Scott today at IRCE in Chicago, so I'll bug him. Can you email me off Forum the ticket number/exact issue?
                  Will do.

Thank's for your reply Rick.

Comment

Working...
                  X