X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Products on Single Page

I have a need to change my products using attributes like the following
    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-KX-T...eywords=TG4745

When you click on 1 Cordless handset, 2 Cordless handset, 3 Cordless handset, and etc.

The price, picture and some of the description changes (custom fields maybe disc 1, disc 2, disc 3)
    Manoj. T
    Overseas Best Buy Inc.

Twitter | Facebook

Re: Multiple Products on Single Page

You can achieve that functionality with built-in features, primarily Inventory Variants and Additional Images. Any product with Inventory-flagged attributes can have Inventory Variants automatically generated using the button in the Inventory Variants tab while viewing a product in the admin. When you generate the variants choose the "Variant Price is set by the Inventory Product" option so that the price can be set on each variant manually to allow it to update on the product page as attributes are selected. Make sure to give each image an Image Type and make the image(s) match types across the master product and all variants so that the images can change as expected, if applicable.

You can read more about all of these feature sets in the official reference guide: http://www.mivamerchant.com/referenceguide

The description changing would need some custom attention, though. Custom fields would be the best way to accomplish that, along with some JavaScript (and possibly AJAX depending on the amount of data involved).
    Last edited by KNewbrough; 05-06-14, 09:50 AM.
    Kyle Newbrough
    Technical Support / Web Developer
    Miva Merchant

Comment

Re: Multiple Products on Single Page

Hello,

I do not have the time to look into this and would like this completed. Would someone want to quote it out. I am using the newest miva version on my
      Manoj. T
      Overseas Best Buy Inc.

Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X