Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/ctgy_templates5.mvc

Hi,
    I have been working towards upgrading our storefront to latest engine/release. This included updating all of the third party modules. After upgrading Sebenza Category and Product template modules to the latest, I am now getting the following run-time error:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/ctgy_templates5.mvc @ [00000033:00000fbc]: module.mv: Line 2157: MvDO: Unable to find function 'CommonComponentFields_Initialize_Product_ImageTyp es'

I have been trying to fix this since this morning with no success. I did open a ticket with Sebenza support; however, I have not yet heard from them. This error has made our storefront un-operational. I am grasping at straws here posting this in hopes that someone else has seen this and could point me in the right direction for the right fix.

Thank you!

Re: Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/ctgy_templates5.mvc

Is your Miva Merchant software up to date? Based on that error you may have installed a version of the Category Template module which is trying to call a function in Miva which does not exist yet because it is referencing a newer version of Miva.

Try running Miva Updates and make sure are on the latest version.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
      Is your Miva Merchant software up to date? Based on that error you may have installed a version of the Category Template module which is trying to call a function in Miva which does not exist yet because it is referencing a newer version of Miva.

Try running Miva Updates and make sure are on the latest version.
      Hi Brennan,
      No, it is not. During the Miva Updates, these modules were flagged by what looks like built in check (below is the warning message). Therefore, I thought that I had to update these modules first.

----------------------------------

"Code: SS_CTGYTEMPLATES

Name: Category Template Manager

Provider: Sebenza (sebenza.com)

Supported API Version: 5.00

Version: 5.38

License: .....

4) The Category Template Manager module by Sebenza must be updated in order to
      work correctly with PR7.

Expand

Please upgrade to version 5.41 to ensure that the Category Template Manager
      continues to work as expected."

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFinity View Post
        Hi Brennan,
        No, it is not. During the Miva Updates, these modules were flagged by what looks like built in check (below is the warning message). Therefore, I thought that I had to update these modules first.

"Code: SS_CTGYTEMPLATES

Name: Category Template Manager

Provider: Sebenza (sebenza.com)

Supported API Version: 5.00

Version: 5.38

License: .....

4) The Category Template Manager module by Sebenza must be updated in order to
        work correctly with PR7.

Expand

Please upgrade to version 5.41 to ensure that the Category Template Manager
        continues to work as expected."
        Updating should fix the error. You're now using a version of the module that is most likely not compatible with Production Release 6.
        Jim McCormick
        Miva Merchant Support
        866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McCormick View Post
          Updating should fix the error. You're now using a version of the module that is most likely not compatible with Production Release 6.
          Hi Jim,

Yes, the store is now updated to the latest and all the errors are gone.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X