Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Free Module] Generate tons of reviews with Yotpo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Free Module] Generate tons of reviews with Yotpo.

We're excited to invite Miva store owners to join the 50,000 stores currently using Yotpo to generate tons of reviews and turn them into qualified traffic and sales.

Yotpo is free, fully customizable and awesome--and installation takes about 5 minutes! Also, you can import your existing reviews from any platform.

One way we help you get more reviews is with out exclusive Mail After Purchase technology, which automatically emails your shoppers at a set time after the sale to request a review, and allows them to write it directly within the email. It looks like this (on mobile, of course):

Then you can display your reviews on your product pages in a customizable format that allows you to easily match the look & feel of your store:

Yotpo lets you:

Generate more reviews. Our Mail After Purchase feature automatically emails your shoppers to encourage them to leave review, which they can do directly from within the e-mail. Where the industry average for reviewers is 1-2% of customers, Yotpo gets reviews from 8-10% of your shoppers.

Turn visitors into shoppers. Nothing helps convert unsure visitors into confident shoppers better than trustworthy product reviews. Reviewer badges allow visitors to see that the person who wrote the review actually purchased the product from you. With Yotpo, you can display your product and site reviews in a simple and fully-customizable format.

Enhance your social marketing.Yotpo allows you to easily post your reviews to your store’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. This helps you show off your reviews, build your online community and drive shoppers to your site.

Improve SEO. Search engines love User Generated Content like your shoppers’ reviews. We offer a dedicated minisite to each of our users, where we present all the reviews that a shop generates, in static html. This greatly improves SEO.

Click here to give Yotpo a try!

Have any questions or concerns? We'll be monitoring this thread, so please don't hesitate to ask.

Re: [Free Module] Generate tons of reviews with Yotpo.

Does Yotpo include schema.org semantic markup?

I use Ratevoice Reviews and have over 500 reviews spread across ~100 products...can you import these reviews from Ratevoice? If so, what mechanism are you using?

Thanks...
    Joe Gargiulo
    Pinewood Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
      Does Yotpo include schema.org semantic markup?

I use Ratevoice Reviews and have over 500 reviews spread across ~100 products...can you import these reviews from Ratevoice? If so, what mechanism are you using?

Thanks...

Hey Joe,

We are in the process of building our Rich Snippet integration for Miva Merchant, it should be ready in a few weeks.

Importing existing reviews is a super-easy process and it's included in our free packages.

Please let me know if you have any other questions either here or by emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, please post when you have it ready....it would be great to see an example website with the Rich Snippets.
        Joe Gargiulo
        Pinewood Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
          Thanks, please post when you have it ready....it would be great to see an example website with the Rich Snippets.
          Hey Joe,

Will do!

Comment

Hello Guys,

For some reason Yotpo is not pulling any of my orders for "Mail After Purchase." Is there something that I have to do on my end to activate it in Miva?

Thank you!
            Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Comment

Originally posted by usmcss View Post
              Yotpo is not pulling any of my orders for "Mail After Purchase." Is there something that I have to do on my end to activate it in Miva?
              I was wondering the same thing. I would have thought some code would need to be added to the INVC page, but did not see any mention of it in the install doc. It mainly covers product reviews and then says, "head on over to the Yotpo Admin to customise the look and feel of the widget, and to edit your Mail After Purchase settings."
              Bronson Design Studio, LLC
              Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Originally posted by papi34 View Post
                I was wondering the same thing. I would have thought some code would need to be added to the INVC page, but did not see any mention of it in the install doc. It mainly covers product reviews and then says, "head on over to the Yotpo Admin to customise the look and feel of the widget, and to edit your Mail After Purchase settings."
                Yeah, I am really liking Yotpo so far but this issue is starting to piss me off. I wish someone would at least give us some type of answer on here.

I have talked to my contact at Yotpo and she is awesome but this is not her field of expertise and she is waiting on an answer.
                Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Comment

my understanding of when we tried it was that you BCC them on the order invoice email. Since Miva order emails don't support BCC, not sure how'd you do this. (Assuming they are using the "TO" email to use as the follow up email address.)
                  Bruce Golub
                  Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                  phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Talia from Yotpo View Post
                    One way we help you get more reviews is with out exclusive Mail After Purchase technology, which automatically emails your shoppers at a set time after the sale to request a review, and allows them to write it directly within the email. It looks like this (on mobile, of course)
                    We'd be primarily interested in using Yotpo for customer reviews of our store to accumulate google seller ratings. Product reviews would be secondary. Need an answer on how to implement with Miva before moving forward. Can someone from Yotpo please pipe in? TIA
                    Bronson Design Studio, LLC
                    Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Originally posted by usmcss View Post
                      Hello Guys,

For some reason Yotpo is not pulling any of my orders for "Mail After Purchase." Is there something that I have to do on my end to activate it in Miva?

Thank you!
                      Hey Robert,

Order-pulling for Mail After Purchases should work automatically (without any extra steps on your end).

If this isn't happening for you, please contact our brilliant and friendly support team at [email protected]--they will be happy to help you out!

Thanks!

Comment

Talia,

How does the follow-up email to the customer get sent? From what I've kleaned from the web site, your web based system sends the email which means the store is handing over the customer's email to you. We have clients for which that would be a deal breaker. (We are not to thrilled about it either.)
                        Bruce Golub
                        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Hey usmcss, papi34 and Bruce,

Sorry I didn't respond to you guys sooner (I thought I had, but I guess the post didn't go through for some reason).

Regarding the Mail After Purchase, once you install Yotpo on your store, we pull the order information including the shopper's e-mail address in order to send them a review request e-mail. This is all done automatically, without any extra work on your end (and not through a BCC).

Robert, I just spoke to our awesome Support team and they are working with our QA team to figure out why orders are not being pulled from your account.

-Talia

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
                            Talia,

How does the follow-up email to the customer get sent? From what I've kleaned from the web site, your web based system sends the email which means the store is handing over the customer's email to you. We have clients for which that would be a deal breaker. (We are not to thrilled about it either.)
                            Hey Bruce,

Yotpo pulls order info from stores, including the e-mail address, to send our Mail After Purchase emails.

We need to pull the customer e-mail address in order to send the email, but, I want to be clear, that is all we do with this information.

Over 50,000 stores trust us with their data, and we take that responsibility very seriously.

If you'd like any more clarification on this process, please let me know by replying here or e-mailing me directly at [email protected].

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by papi34 View Post
                              We'd be primarily interested in using Yotpo for customer reviews of our store to accumulate google seller ratings. Product reviews would be secondary. Need an answer on how to implement with Miva before moving forward. Can someone from Yotpo please pipe in? TIA

Hey papi34,

Google Seller Ratings integration is offered as a part of our (very affordable) Premium packages which you can also try free for 30 days.

If you're having any issues with implementation, please contact our awesome support team at [email protected]. I've asked them to keep a special eye out for tickets coming from Miva Merchant stores.

Comment

Working...
                              X