X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0001 Support Thread

Originally posted by widgetsupply View Post
    So, I am wanting to just use eBay's Seller Pro and import orders directly to Miva. Do you think this is ok?
    Yes this is okay. You can choose to only manage orders with the marketplaces module. Just be sure to change the Order Import setting on the Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Settings tab to be Import All eBay Orders. This setting will pull in orders from your account even if you didn't create the listing from your store.
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
      Unfortunately eBay does not allow all users to have business policies as they are rolling accounts over to the business policies in waves. The next version of Marketplaces module will have in house business policies as well as use the eBay policies so this issue does not happen. You can contact eBay to try to get your account opted in for business policies. You can find more info here http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/busi...es.html#opt-in.
      I guess I just don't understand how everyone else has gotten beyond this step. Should I opt out of sandbox and go into production...
      Tim S. Raisbeck, owner
      Charlotte’s Saddlery Inc.

11623A Katy Freeway
      Houston, Texas 77079

http://www.charlottes-saddlery.com
      Proudly Serving the Equine Industry for Over 35 Years.

Comment

Yes this is okay. You can choose to only manage orders with the marketplaces module. Just be sure to change the Order Import setting on the Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Settings tab to be Import All eBay Orders. This setting will pull in orders from your account even if you didn't create the listing from your store.
        So, for now will we have to go into the admin to import orders from eBay? The 1.0001 notes say that automatic import has been disabled.
        Thank you,
        John

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast View Post
          I guess I just don't understand how everyone else has gotten beyond this step. Should I opt out of sandbox and go into production...
          You can check your production account on eBay to see if you can see the business policies. If you cannot see the Business Policies under your eBay account settings, then eBay has not provided you with the ability to use business policies. You can try sending a request to eBay to allow you to opt in for both your accounts.
          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by widgetsupply View Post
            So, for now will we have to go into the admin to import orders from eBay? The 1.0001 notes say that automatic import has been disabled.
            Yes, you will have to go into the admin Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Listings and click the Get Orders to pull in orders manually. Automatic order import is disabled until later versions of marketplaces.
            [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

The following error pops up when trying to access product Marketplace Ebay listing settings:

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-UTL-MP-00148
              Description: User must have a store subscription. Do you have an eBay store configured?
              Other Information:

Does this tie into "subscriptions" within my Ebay account settings and if so is there a default one to choose? Thank you!
              Tim S. Raisbeck, owner

11623A Katy Freeway
              Houston, Texas 77079

Comment

The following error pops up when trying to access product Marketplace Ebay listing settings:

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-UTL-MP-00148
                Description: User must have a store subscription. Do you have an eBay store configured?
                Other Information:

Does this tie into "subscriptions" within my Ebay account settings and if so is there a default one to choose? Thank you!
                This error happens when your marketplace detail has Enable Store Categories checked, but do not have a store on the account. You can either uncheck the setting by editing your detail or set up your eBay account to configure a store.

To edit your detail:
                - go to Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Details
                - Click on the detail you wish to edit
                [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

After looking into this. I only see that your first 50 listings will essentially be free of fees. I know that there is a listing fee of $0.30 and an insertion fee of $0.30 for each listing resulting in .60 listing fee total. Here is an eBay page explaining all the fees. http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
                  So far I only have 4 products listed. Should I ignore the quoted rate?

Comment

Sorry for all the questions.

How do you assign an image within ebay listing settings?
                    Just to confirm, allocating inventory within the listing does not affect Miva's inventory count?
                    For products with attributes you first have to establish the ebay listing settings before you can create a variation?

Thanks for all the support!
                    Tim S. Raisbeck, owner

11623A Katy Freeway
                    Houston, Texas 77079

Comment

Originally posted by Hofer View Post
                      So far I only have 4 products listed. Should I ignore the quoted rate?
                      You should be able to go into My eBay somewhere to see the actual charges
                      Thank you,
                      John

Comment

Sorry for all the questions.

How do you assign an image within ebay listing settings?
                        Just to confirm, allocating inventory within the listing does not affect Miva's inventory count?
                        For products with attributes you first have to establish the ebay listing settings before you can create a variation?

Thanks for all the support!

1. Assigning an image within eBay Listing Settings, requires that there are images assigned on that product through the Additional Images tab.

2. Allocating inventory settings on Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Settings will affect Miva's inventory count if the setting is checked.

3. Yes, you need to establish the eBay Listing Settings for the main product before creating a variation.
                        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Is there someway for my eBay orders to import as paid? We require payment when the sale is made.
                          Thank you,
                          John

Comment

Feature Feedback.

I didn't spend a lot of time looking through the manual because I am planning on using Selling Manager Pro. However, I did see that Miva copies the description from the item to the Miva eBay Form. I think this is a bad idea. I think it would be better to have a check box allowing the user to pull from the item description or enter a custom one. That way if the description gets changed, it would automatically update when you list the next time. Otherwise, you would have to update it in two places. Just my 2 cents.
                            Thank you,
                            John

Comment

StoneEdge is not importing eBay sales details. Can that be fixed with StoneEdge?
                              Thank you,
                              John

Comment

Miva is not pushing the tracking numbers back to eBay. How do I make this happen?
                                Thank you,
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X