X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0001 Support Thread

Originally posted by Gulfcoast View Post
    Still nothing. Those fields do not populate. I have even deleted the sandbox user account and created it again.
    I logged into your store and triggered the eBay call that gets the Policies linked to the account. And it shows that you are not opted in for business policies on that account. Can you log into your sandbox test account via sandbox.ebay.com and ensure that there are business policies set up for that account.
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

I have been setting up the module as a test. We have an Ebay store but don't do auctions, only the store. This module doesn't seem to be set up to enter and maintain items in a store, more auction oriented. Will it work with a store?
      Thanks,
      Chet Vincentz
      [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
      www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
      www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

Originally posted by Hofer View Post
        Hi

I have things set up correctly on my business policies and selected correctly on my site but am still getting the error. I created a flat rate shipping on ebay with calculated postate for international customers. I created the Ebay listing detail for this but am still getting the error message. I have tried selecting and deselecting the calculated shipping box.

The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight

If you are using any shipping methods that require calculation, then the Calculated Shipping Policy checkbox should be checked. eBay is probably not accepting the weight value you have for the product. What is the weight of the product you are trying to list?
        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
          I have been setting up the module as a test. We have an Ebay store but don't do auctions, only the store. This module doesn't seem to be set up to enter and maintain items in a store, more auction oriented. Will it work with a store?
          Yes it will work with a store. On your details ensure that the Enable Store Categories checkbox is checked. You can find this setting by going to Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Details. This module is geared towards auction and fixed style listings.
          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
            If you are using any shipping methods that require calculation, then the Calculated Shipping Policy checkbox should be checked. eBay is probably not accepting the weight value you have for the product. What is the weight of the product you are trying to list?

The item is listed at .5 lbs

Comment

I changed the weight to 1 and it went past the error and told me the cost to do the listing. But I cant change this to 1lb in my store. Maybe we need a separate weight in the marketplace tab.

Comment

The item is listed at .5 lbs
                I do not see any documentation on weight range from eBay, but I do know that shipping services have weight minimums and maximums. Try giving the product a weight of 1 lbs.
                [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

I changed the weight to 1 and it went past the error and told me the cost to do the listing. But I cant change this to 1lb in my store. Maybe we need a separate weight in the marketplace tab.
                  Yes it seems that we should separate the weight for marketplaces. For now I would perhaps have either a duplicate product that is not active that you could use for marketplaces OR change the weight, create the listing, then change the weight back.
                  [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Yes it seems that we should separate the weight for marketplaces. For now I would perhaps have either a duplicate product that is not active that you could use for marketplaces OR change the weight, create the listing, then change the weight back.
                    Ok, I have got it to work this way.

I also can't get it to drop the .60 listing fee. If I list an item through ebay with free shipping and returns then the listing is free.. Can this be done with marketplace?

Comment

Kyle,

Let's try "we can try to set up call logging and attempt to get the same issue" as I can easily replicate the issue.

I cannot determine how this happened. I know you can revise the listing through eBay and perhaps change the duration there. For now, we can try to set up call logging and attempt to get the same issue, or wait till it happens again with one of your listings which will tell us whether it was eBay or our module. Let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks
                      Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                      (770) 441-9447
                      The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
                      http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Ok, I have got it to work this way.

I also can't get it to drop the .60 listing fee. If I list an item through ebay with free shipping and returns then the listing is free.. Can this be done with marketplace?
                        After looking into this. I only see that your first 50 listings will essentially be free of fees. I know that there is a listing fee of $0.30 and an insertion fee of $0.30 for each listing resulting in .60 listing fee total. Here is an eBay page explaining all the fees. http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
                        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by slabar View Post
                          Kyle,

Let's try "we can try to set up call logging and attempt to get the same issue" as I can easily replicate the issue.
                          Okay will do. Can you create a ticket linking this thread so we can set up call logging on your store.
                          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

I logged into your store and triggered the eBay call that gets the Policies linked to the account. And it shows that you are not opted in for business policies on that account. Can you log into your sandbox test account via sandbox.ebay.com and ensure that there are business policies set up for that account.
                            I've looked and looked but do not see once I'm in the sandbox where to check for the business policies. I've triggered generating keys for the applications, searched the knowledge base and learned there is a button to click to opt in but not sure where on the site to find the button. It is suppose to ask for user id once clicked.
                            Tim S. Raisbeck, owner
                            Charlotte’s Saddlery Inc.

11623A Katy Freeway
                            Houston, Texas 77079

http://www.charlottes-saddlery.com
                            Proudly Serving the Equine Industry for Over 35 Years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast View Post
                              I've looked and looked but do not see once I'm in the sandbox where to check for the business policies. I've triggered generating keys for the applications, searched the knowledge base and learned there is a button to click to opt in but not sure where on the site to find the button. It is suppose to ask for user id once clicked.
                              Unfortunately eBay does not allow all users to have business policies as they are rolling accounts over to the business policies in waves. The next version of Marketplaces module will have in house business policies as well as use the eBay policies so this issue does not happen. You can contact eBay to try to get your account opted in for business policies. You can find more info here http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/busi...es.html#opt-in.
                              [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

So, I am wanting to just use eBay's Seller Pro and import orders directly to Miva. Do you think this is ok?
                                Thank you,
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X