No announcement yet.

Can Miva 5 do everything for order processing without StoneEdge Order Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Miva 5 do everything for order processing without StoneEdge Order Manager

I have been using StoneEdge Order Management software for years now. I have never really mastered using it. I stuck with it mainly because it offered a module for subscriptions which, to date, they have not really developed and now it does not provide all that I want.

For those of you who use Miva Merchant 5 solely to fulfill your orders, please let me know whether, in fact, i can stop using StoneEdge completely and if, instead, I can:

1 install the amazon download module that's available for Miva, seamlessly and successfully
    2 install reorder manager module to take care of 'subscriptions'.
    4 Manage inventory
    3 print shipping labels in batches from Miva, using FEDEX and USPS, without having to do each label one at a time.
    5 gather reliable summary data for each source of revenue stream ie amazon, miva and reorders, that can be uploaded to Quickbooks to complete accounting requirements for daily, weekly and monthly review.

All suggestions and comments are welcome.
    Thanks
    www.crohns.net

Re: Can Miva 5 do everything for order processing without StoneEdge Order Manager

I don't have any experience with StoneEdge Order Manager, but am also searching for options to implement a subscription/recurring order system in my Miva store.

Have you been able to find any more options?

Comment

Re: Can Miva 5 do everything for order processing without StoneEdge Order Manager

Miva Merchant 5.5 Production Release 7 and higher can do a lot of Order Processing functions, so it all depends on what you mean by "everything".

As for Subscriptions, there's not an off the shelf way to do that (currently) that I now of.
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
      X