Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editable Basket Attributes

Hi,

Does anyone have an alternative to Sebenza's Editable Basket Attributes module? We did buy the latest module a while back for our Miva 5.5 store but didn't get it working the way we wanted in our product pages. To be honest I don't want to spend any time trying at the moment because there isn't any support from them from what I am reading in the forums.

Once a customer adds a product to the basket we want them to be able to go back to the product page and make edits to the attributes if they forgot something. We would like the attributes populated with what they filled in so they can check it or make changes as needed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need it but this is a feature a lot of our customers have been asking for. We had the module working in the basket but our product pages have a lot of attributes and customization that it adds too much confusion to the basket.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Re: Editable Basket Attributes

Not that I know of. We did this for one client using Tool Belt...but the integration is "Copy and Paste This Code".

But I understand the reluctance of using un-supported software. (And unlike some who will remain name less, we've been here for over 15 years--and we are still here.)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Bruce -- I have no reluctance to use anything you produce.

Please contact me. I think you've got my Email address, if not message me here and I'll get right back to you. I'm looking for the basket implementation.

Comment

Appreciate the support, and of course, that wasn't directed at you. We just get a bit sensitive about this topic as its popped up more and more recently. For the old-timers, its no big deal, but you can imagine the impression that a new-comer might get about investing not only their money, but their business as well, with an organization that wont stick by them.

Will try to get in contact later today.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X