Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vis_store Store module, (Problem: not assigned to the store.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vis_store Store module, (Problem: not assigned to the store.)

How do I assign a vis_store module to a store (without also making it a vis_util module).

Currently using...
    Code:
    <MvASSIGN NAME = "l.module:features" VALUE = "component,data_store,vis_store">
    ...but of course, the tab does not show up because its not assigned to the store.
    Ray Yates
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    --- Sir Isaac Newton

Re: vis_store Store module, (Problem: not assigned to the store.)

Ray:

I haven't used vis_store yet, but the docs say:

"Modules which implement this feature may add tabs to the Edit Store screen, and are notified when the store settings are updated."

So if you are looking for the module in the Utilities area, then you need to look in the Edit Store area instead. I don't think modules with this feature need to be assigned, but they just show up as a tab in Edit Store (along with content if you have that defined in Module_Store_Content.
    Gordon Currie
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit Any Document Easily | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: vis_store Store module, (Problem: not assigned to the store.)

You'll have to implement one of the non-vis features, such as util, payment, shipping, log, etc.. in order to make the module installable in the store. You don't have to implement vis_util.

Comment

Working...
      X