PayPal Pro with Stonedge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Pro with Stonedge

I'm thinking of switching to Paypal Pro. I was wondering if it will work with Stone Edge? I don't use Stone Edge to process manual orders, I just need to know if the payment info will show on Miva orders that you import into Stone Edge?

Re: PayPal Pro with Stonedge

I'm 99.9% sure it does, but I'd triple check with StoneEdge. But I do know ScottEVest uses PayPal Pro and StoneEdge 5.9.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Rick, I checked with Stoneedge and they said it will work. Just wanted to be sure I covered all before making a switch.
      Brian

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      I'm 99.9% sure it does, but I'd triple check with StoneEdge. But I do know ScottEVest uses PayPal Pro and StoneEdge 5.9.

Comment

We're talking to PayPal as well and will probably switch. Is StoneEdge telling you to set it up as Payflow Pro?
        Jason Fancett
        America's SPA-MART - "Where Spa Owners Shop SMART!"
        Check us out for all of your hot tub needs including spa covers, spa filters, spa chemicals and more.
        Miva Merchant forum users can use coupon code MIVAFORUM to receive $5 off your first order of $30 or more.

Comment

If you use PayPal Pro as your gateway and also take PayPal Express all the transactions show as Pro in Miva when viewing orders. We have been testing Pro for about a month so far and all has been good.
          Barry

Comment

I'm staying with Chase Paymentech, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse

Originally posted by JFancett View Post
            We're talking to PayPal as well and will probably switch. Is StoneEdge telling you to set it up as Payflow Pro?

Comment

Working...
            X