Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here in the Miami area willing to lend some advice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here in the Miami area willing to lend some advice??

Hey so I own a small business and we are looking to open an office space in Miami, FL. However, since I'm not from there I know nothing about the areas that I've found potential rental spaces in. I was wondering if there was anyone here from Miami that would be willing to take a look at them and tell me what they know (good or bad) about the neighborhoods. If so please let me know and I'll post the link.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone here in the Miami area willing to lend some advice??

I'm afraid its more complicated then that. What are your needs? Have you made a list (e.g.: Amount of space, parking, storefront, non-storefront, loading, first floor or does not matter, lobby, loading, type of business, area, signage, walk-in traffic, supporting business, supporting neighborhood, budget, etc...).

You first need to develop a list of needs. Research your business industry office space needs online and your competition to develop a list. Visit their establishment to get ideas, etc..., what kind of traffic they have, office waiting area, versus showroom space, conference room, versus workshop, storage, backdoor entry for loading, etc...

Check out this old post: http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...088#post390088
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

I'm sorry I think you might have misunderstood my request for help. I just need someone that is familiar with the Miami area to look at a list of potential office spaces I have and let me know if the neighborhoods are in safe areas. Or if they are known by locals for certain things like a bad reputation for whatever reason, etc. Not help with my business plan moving to the area.

Do you think you'd be able to help let me know if they are in safe areas of Miami?

Comment

I added a comment yesterday and for whatever reason it didn't post. Not sure why...I didn't say anything bad. I think you may have misunderstood my message. I have my business plan already I was needing someone familiar with the Miami area to tell me what they know about the neighborhoods I've found potential rental spaces in such as level of safety (really the main thing). Everything else I've already looked into.

Comment

I have my business plan for it together...I just need to find a good/safe neighborhood and that's what I'm asking for help with.

Comment

Sure, PM me the addresses.
            Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Oops...I guess all of my replies ended up being approved and posted. Sorry about the flood of them.

Okay I think I must have did it wrong...I thought I knew how to PM but I guess not.

Here is the link to my list though...thank you for you willingness to help Mr Davis.

http://www.officelist.com/office-space-for-rent/us/florida/miami

Comment

Originally posted by Dores Holt View Post
                Oops...I guess all of my replies ended up being approved and posted. Sorry about the flood of them.

Okay I think I must have did it wrong...I thought I knew how to PM but I guess not.

Here is the link to my list though...thank you for you willingness to help Mr Davis.

http://www.officelist.com/office-space-for-rent/us/florida/miami
                Did you get my PM reply?
                Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
                X