Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnail Upload not working

Hello All,

I have been trying to upload thumbnails for my products. The full-sized images are fine but when I click upload for thumbnails for a particular product in a particular category it doesn't upload. All the images I need exist in /mm5/graphics/000003/image.png in Additional Images. What am I doing wrong. When I click upload, it opens my local directory where the images are also. But even if I click the one I want, it says it's "Image.png already exists. Not overwritten."

Any help on that?

Thanking you,
    Beverly

Re: Thumbnail Upload not working

Beverly,

Open up a ticket with our support team and we can look further into this. You can open a ticket with us by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling 800-608-6482. If you email us, please include a link to this thread.

Thank you,
    Wayne Smith

Comment

Re: Thumbnail Upload not working

Hi Wayne,

I managed to figure it out. I just put the Miva graphics folder (graphics/000003/img.png) location where the images are instead of trying to browse to find the image I wanted locally. It will upload an image if I had edited the image and gave it a new name by browsing my local drive.

Also, I read in the manual that Miva will automatically resize images for you if you specify your settings in Main Image settings in Product Display Layout Image Dimensions. How do you use this feature for a particular category where I am adding thumbnails for the products since I have numerous more to add?

Thank you,
      Beverly

Comment

Working...
      X