X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0002 Support Thread

Originally posted by slabar View Post
    Kyle,

The issue has been resolved and is working now. Thanks again for all of your help.

Glad to hear that it is working. Thanks!
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

When I go to ebay accounts the ID part is greyed out. On both the sandbox or production. The language also works. Just the ID part is greyed out so it can't retrieve my account. (never had the first version installed before I installed 1.0002)

*Went back. Unassigned, made inactive then deleted it. Installed version 1.0001 that I had. Still greyed out. Updated it to 1.0002. Still greyed out.
      Last edited by entrepre7; 09-06-14, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by entrepre7 View Post
        When I go to ebay accounts the ID part is greyed out. On both the sandbox or production. The language also works. Just the ID part is greyed out so it can't retrieve my account. (never had the first version installed before I installed 1.0002)

*Went back. Unassigned, made inactive then deleted it. Installed version 1.0001 that I had. Still greyed out. Updated it to 1.0002. Still greyed out.

The User ID is greyed out and always will be. To link your account, click Retrieve account which will prompt you to sign into your eBay seller account. Once signed in it will ask you to grant permission to Miva Merchant. Click I Agree then close the pop up window. The User ID field will be populated with your eBay user ID. See http://www.mivamerchant.com/marketplaces for detailed instructions.
        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
          The User ID is greyed out and always will be. To link your account, click Retrieve account which will prompt you to sign into your eBay seller account. Once signed in it will ask you to grant permission to Miva Merchant. Click I Agree then close the pop up window. The User ID field will be populated with your eBay user ID. See http://www.mivamerchant.com/marketplaces for detailed instructions.
          Thanks. Got it working. Kinda weird. The other day when I tried got an error after I clicked grant access. Then the grant access screen would not show again. There were no pop ups being blocked. I checked. Even tried in chrome and firefox thinking browser issue. Even re installed. Nothing would open up. Today I went go in and everything came up as it the instructions say except the ebay part was coming up as a pop up and being blocked.

Comment

Any known issues with eBay not allowing new listings to be created? All day I have been getting errors. Thanks in advance.
            Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
            (770) 441-9447
            The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
            http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

NM my above post I was able to get it to work.
              Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
              (770) 441-9447
              The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
              http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Event: VerifyAddFixedPriceItem
                Type: API Request
                Code: 20400
                Message: Invalid request encoding. Please use utf-8 encoding and eliminate any non utf-8 encoding in request content.
                Anybody know what this error means:
                Just copied the description from my Miva product, but when I try to create the ebay listing it complains.

Invalid request encoding. Please use utf-8 encoding and eliminate any non utf-8 encoding in request content.

Thanks,

Comment

What is the process to update a ebay listing? I would have thought that I could just update the test or the image etc. and press [Update] like any other product, but apparently it does not work this way.

The way I got around this was to delete the listing and then repost the listing costing me another listing fee. Is this the correct way to update a listing or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by uvruss View Post
                    What is the process to update a ebay listing? I would have thought that I could just update the test or the image etc. and press [Update] like any other product, but apparently it does not work this way.

The way I got around this was to delete the listing and then repost the listing costing me another listing fee. Is this the correct way to update a listing or am I missing something?
                    You can only update your listing currently through eBay directly and not through the marketplaces module. In the future, they may be the ability to update, but it does not exist in this version.
                    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

We're releasing Marketplaces 1.0003 today, and I'm closing this thread as part of the process. Please update to 1.0003 and post any 1.0003 support related questions to: http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...180#post424180
                      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                      CEO
                      Miva, Inc.
                      [email protected]
                      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
                      X