Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Softgoods module for Miva 5 (and miva 9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Softgoods module for Miva 5 (and miva 9)

Am finally attempting to move from miva 4 to miva 5 and have heard that the only available softgoods module is an emediasales everything subscription for $119 (plus a $30 a month fee!). In reading other threads it sounds like support for the emediasales module is not stellar.

any alternatives?
    will this break moving to miva 9?
    will softgoods (digital downloads) be part of miva 9?

thanks all

Re: Softgoods module for Miva 5 (and miva 9)

Their support has improved a lot and that's the module we use for our digital downloads. They did go through a rough patch, but it's been repaired.

Version 9 will work fine with this module and no Softgoods will not be included anytime soon.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

We are using emediasales softgoods module successfully on a couple stores and support was bad but since Alex took over it changed a lot. emediasales will support all their modules and make sure they will work in MM9 too.

BTW I know a subscription sucks if you need just one module but take a look around and you may find more modules. Try to get a coupon for the sign-up fee ;-)
      Last edited by PCINET - Andreas; 09-02-14, 02:53 PM.
      Andreas Toman
      PCINET, LLC

Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
      We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
      Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!

e-mail: [email protected]
      web: www.pcinet.com
      LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
      phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)

Comment

Hi Leroy,

We do our absolute best to stay on top of supporting our products...It's one of the core components of our business. Your subscription with us provides full product support (including installation), ongoing updates and new modules we release under that product line.
        If you have any issues, feel free to reach out to me directly at anytime ([email protected]) and I'll make sure you get taken care of.

Also, we are running a promo for free setup this month ($119 value). Contact me offline for more info.

Best,

Alex

Comment

Working...
        X