Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feature request

Is it too early to ask for a feature?

It would be really cool to be able to click on the path of an uploaded image and have it pop up.

I should add that other than not being able to test the broken things V9 is very cool!!! keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Mark Hood; 09-03-14, 11:37 AM.
    Mark Hood
    Vermont Gear

Re: feature request

Second that one. If the path will be linked to change the image type like the current version of Miva Merchant, maybe a separate icon to open it up.

Comment

That's a good feature req.

BTW what Broken things are you referring to?
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
        That's a good feature req.

BTW what Broken things are you referring to?
        My emporium plus links still do not work (rebuilding power search, restock shelves, etc.) and the marketing error that prevents me from being able to search for products to assign.

It's also still not possible to manually add tons of our products to a new order (same in V5) because of the way they get ordered along with not being able to use the quick search functionality.

In manage orders the maximum products it will show is 10 and since you can only search by code you can not get to them. There needs to be some way to change priority of what shows, allow scrolling, or maybe searching by product name.

For instance in 5 I can add a L108 Stegmann clog (store also has L108-p and L108-n) but in V9 I can not which doesn't make a ton of sense since it was an upgraded store. I do understand that a lot of this maybe because of the way we create our products and variants.

V5 also allows me to see a lighting fast result using quickfind search at the top doing the same search for L108. Quicksearch in 9 will not get me a result which means I have to click catalog and keep on scrolling and waiting for the results to show because of the current search speed. The advance search is extremely powerful and works great but is also time consuming compared to the quickfind in 5.
        Mark Hood
        Vermont Gear

Comment

What about better export functionality? Like export print invoice information so we can get payment information to connect with external computer??
          Thanks,
          Chet Vincentz
          [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
          www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
          www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

Chet,

I'm not even sure what you mean by that request. There's a ton of new ways to Export data in V9, but I'm not clear on what you're going for here.

I will say this, a tool that makes it easy to export full payment info, is not going to fly in a PCI world.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

Rick,
              I believe you can export the payment information off the template batch report or the invoice. You can have the payment information and be PCI compliant if you only show the last 4 digits Just export all the information on the print invoice. I have been corresponding with Brennan over this for several months. He did get part of it working. I just though maybe it would be included in 9+ but I didn't see much mention of any new functions in the webinar today so I made the post. I'm sure most customer have to move their data off the web and have a separate computer system to handle all the back office work.

I may have missed this information but is there a listing of what's new in version 9? not just prettier administration but actual functions? Like Amazon store interchange, better exports (like my request) etc. Zeph did a nice job presenting.
              Thanks,
              Chet Vincentz
              [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
              www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
              www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

We haven't posted a complete list yet. Today was only the first of five Webinars about V9.

I'll check with Brennan on your export question.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]

Comment

Hi Chet -

There is nothing new with batch reports in V9. All the data you need is there, you just need to format it to export it as a csv. If you're still having issues, email me and I can take another look.
                  Brennan Heyde
                  VP Product
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Suggest: Use thumbnail of image as the View "icon".
                    Bruce Golub
                    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Would love a hook in Orders/Payment/Capture process that could be used by custom code to send to QuickBooks (or other accounting software) a payment transaction when a payment capture is made. As I understand it now, that capability doesn't currently exist in admin Manage Orders.
                      Larry
                      Luce Kanun Web Design
                      www.facebook.com/wajake41
                      www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

That feature already exists in Miva Merchant Enterprise.
                        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                        CEO
                        Miva, Inc.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Rick,

Doesn't that also exist in the current Module API? A simple module could be made to trigger X event (such as an email page template) on most order actions.
                          Bruce Golub
                          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                          phosphormedia.com

Comment

I believe so.
                            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                            CEO
                            Miva, Inc.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Asking for confirmation: My need is to have the ability to trigger a custom Miva module when the order payment capture is done from Manage Orders. And that can currently be done?
                              Larry
                              Luce Kanun Web Design
                              www.facebook.com/wajake41
                              www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

Working...
                              X