Creating reports and having products go on/off sale at a specific time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating reports and having products go on/off sale at a specific time

I need to be able to display reports on our web site from our orders database. I would also like to have products automatically go on and off sale at a specific time.

If you can help with either or both issues please contact me.

Re: Creating reports and having products go on/off sale at a specific time

For the reports your best off using Miva's Batch Report Feature. It has access to all your order data and allows you to build custom csv exports with any order data you need. You can do this yourself if your familiar with Miva's template language, or if you need help contact us and we can set it up for you.

As for the ability to put a product on sale at a specific time, this is a feature coming in Version 9. It has a new marketing and discounting engine that allow for almost any type of sale you can think of, and you can set the sale to start and stop at specific dates/times.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

We basically need a way to create real time product counts that we display on our web site. We need to be able to give different users (not Miva users) access to different product counts. Unfortunately for us having them download a csv won't work. Is it even possible to do this?

Any idea when Version 9 will be here.

Comment

We basically need a way to create real time product counts that we display on our web site. We need to be able to give different users (not Miva users) access to different product counts. Unfortunately for us having them download a csv won't work. Is it even possible to do this?
        Sounds like a custom solution built to meet your specific needs. If the budget is there, we could scope this out and possibly build it for you.

Comment

Working...
        X