Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding an Additional Fee to all shipments Shipped Fedex

Thank you in advance,

We are currently using Miva Merchant 5 for our website. When customers choose to ship via Fedex, we would like to include an additional $6 fee for each shipment. Unfortunately, the individual who used to handle this is no longer with the company and the role has fallen to me.

I've not had much exposure to Miva Merchant and am looking for a little guidance. If anyone could suggest a cost effective to accomplish this I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks again

Re: Adding an Additional Fee to all shipments Shipped Fedex

iiams571,

You can add a handling charge via the shipping rules section. Expand Shipping Settings and click directly on Shipping Rules. Click on the tab for Handling Charge and here you can configure how much and when the handling fee is applied. For additional information please see page 229 of our reference manual (link below) or contact our support team at 800-608-6482.

www.mivamerchant.com/referenceguide

Thank you,

Wayne Smith

Comment

Wsmith,

Thanks, I'll try that out. Appreciate the information

Comment

wsmith,

Thank you very much for the information. I will utilize the guide you provided as much as possible to familiarize myself with your site. Thank you very much for the assistance

Comment

That handling fee doesn't seem to be shipping method sensitive. Bummer.

Comment

Working...
          X