Additional image call as img.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional image call as img.

I cant seem to pull this off. What I am attempting to do is quickly adjust all my category thumbs. But the issue is they are all made and would take me forever to adjust. So, I want to just pull them from my first additional images and just resize. i cant seem to get this to work. Right now i am doing this, src="graphics/00000001/&mvt:product:code;.jpg" which works, yet not all code images are the same value/name as the image so they come up blank.... so, is there a way to do the same thing but pull in the first additional image instead which are all consistent across the site.

The reason I am wanting to try this is for all these years we did really close up thumbs shots of the products which limited full views some and I want to see if doing a more full range shot of the thumb/images would look or possibly work better.

Thanks
    Last edited by Datagg; 10-06-14, 08:14 AM.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Re: Additional image call as img.

I know i can pull in with &mvt:product:image;, yet that doesn't always work as the codes for some products don't match the uploaded image name ....... So is there a way to pull in the first additional image instead?

Thanks
    Dan

Comment

Re: Additional image call as img.

i got it, thanks.
      Dan

Comment

Working...