Printing Other State/Province to Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Other State/Province to Invoice

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it via search.

Could someone share the code used to print out the shipping "Other State/Province:" Field if populated.

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:order:???">&mvte:order:???;</mvt:if>

Thanks in advance!

Re: Printing Other State/Province to Invoice

If other state/province is populated, it carries through to the order:ship_state variable.

Comment

Dan, thanks for the reply. It's not working with the code I have. I've pasted the (bill to) code below. The other state/province when populated doesn't appear for any of the invoices or merchant/customer email notifications. This is particularly an issue for Australian shipments, but also some other countries as well.

<table><tr><th>Address:</th><td>&mvte:order:bill_addr1;<mvt:if expr="l.settings:order:bill_addr2"><br>&mvte:order :bill_addr2;</mvt:if><br />&mvte:order:bill_city;, &mvte:order:bill_state; &mvte:order:bill_zip;
      <mvt:if expr="l.settings:order:bill_cntry NE 'US'"><br />&mvte:order:bill_cntry;</mvt:if></td></tr></table>
      <mvt:if expr="NOT ISNULL l.settings:order:bill_phone"><table><tr><th>Phone: </th><td>&mvte:order:bill_phone;</td></tr></table></mvt:if>
      <mvt:if expr="NOT ISNULL l.settings:order:bill_fax"><table><tr><th>Fax:</th><td>&mvte:order:bill_fax;</td></tr></table></mvt:if>
      <mvt:if expr="NOT ISNULL l.settings:order:bill_email"><table><tr><th>Email: </th><td>&mvte:order:bill_email;</td></tr></table>

Comment

Have you altered the Other State/Province elements on the OCST screen by chance? Can we get a link to the site in question?

Comment

Working...
        X