Custom Field Checkbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Field Checkbox

I looked around but didnt find any straight forward examples of adding a custom field checkbox to a page. I created a custom order field as a checkbox can someone post the code to show it on the shipping/payment page and the code to evaluate if it is checked or not.

Thanks

Mark

Re: Custom Field Checkbox

revised to use order custom field
    Do you want to show the custom field value?
    <mvt:comment> custom field 'check_box' will be either a Y or an N </mvt:comment>
    <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Order(l.settings:order:id,'check_box') " />
    <mvt:if expr="l.settings:customfields:check_box EQ 'Y'">
    <input type="checkbox" name="box" value="Y" checked>box is checked
    <mvt:else>
    <input type="checkbox" name="box" value="N">box is not checked
    </mvt:if>
    Last edited by wajake41; 10-14-14, 05:54 PM.
    Larry
    Luce Kanun Web Design
    www.facebook.com/wajake41
    www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

Thanks.

I can use that code to get the value. Is it possible to put the checkbox on the shipping/payment page? What would the code look like for that?

Comment

You want this checkbox on OSEL so the customer can check it or do you want the display of the check box there?
        Larry
        Luce Kanun Web Design
        www.facebook.com/wajake41
        www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

I would need it on the OSEL page. Using it for Sat FedEx delivery. Basically going to make it visible if it is between Thur after 3pm ET and before Fri 2pm ET and fedex next day shipping is selected. The checkbox would then be visible and if selected I will use the toolkit upcharge to add $15 to the order.

I can do the hiding/showing and I have tested the upcharge I guess I just need the best way to add a checkbox to that page and assumed a custom order field would work.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

So yes what would the code look like to have the Checkbox on the OSEL page for the customer to check?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X