Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out error

I started to get the following error on my check out page:
    This may result in problems delivering your order. If you would like to continue with this address, please press the "Continue with This Address" button. Otherwise, you can make changes to your address below.
    Which shut down any orders coming into my site, any ideas what could be happening?
    This started around noon today and incoming orders have been stopped. Prior to noon everything worked just fine, I did not do any adjustments to the site (that I know of) Thanks for the help

Re: Check out error

Any chance you are running an engine version of 5.16 or lower? This could be your store trying to make a call to a remote service, such as a shipping gateway, and that service just disabled SSL version 3 to combat the recently released security flaw in that protocol. Miva engine version 5.16 or older would attempt to make SSLv3 connections by default, and this change that many service providers are making causes them to fail.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

We are seeing something similar. We use the FedEx Web Services module and here are our relevant Miva stats:

Miva Merchant 5.5
      Production Release 8 Update 12
      Miva Merchant Engine v5.20
      Database API: mysql

The following conditional on OSEL is activating: <mvt:if expr="ISNULL l.settings:shippingmethods">

Doesn't matter what address we put in, the FedEx rate server is not returning shipping options. Not sure how long this has been going on as almost all of our products are electronic and do not require physical shipping. The last time we correctly charged shipping on an order was a week ago. The first order that was affected by this was placed a little after midnight PDT this morning (we notify customers that there are no valid shipping options and that we will contact them with those details but then allow those orders to proceed).

Ken

Comment

@jdelvie what module are you using to do the address validation? What module are you using to get rates?

@Ken - Your issue may be different, I would submit a support ticket so we can look into it
        Brennan Heyde
        VP Product
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Ken, I checked with our support staff and we don't have reports of FedEx issues today so this will require some further debugging. It's definitely not related to SSLv3 since you're on an up to date engine.
          David Hubbard
          CIO
          Miva
          [email protected]
          http://www.miva.com

Comment

Brennan Heyde
            We are using USPS address validation from Viking Codes for the address validation, but the error also happens when it is disabled
            We are using Import for UPS custom integration also from Viking Coders for UPS charges
            Our host is updating our engine, it is not complete, I will give you an update when it is.
            Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X