Sebenza Constant Contact module on check out page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebenza Constant Contact module on check out page

I am having trouble locating any documentation on the Sebenza Constant Contact module or installation examples.
    In the email I received I got this info

"I have attached the Constant Contact module for you. Once added and activated within your store, you will want to add the following to your checkout form:

<input type="hidden" name="ConstantContactEmail" value="1">
    <input type="checkbox" name="ConstantContactList[1]:ic" value="General" checked="checked">
    I would like to receive the Newsletter to stay in touch with the latest and greatest!

Replace "General" above with your list name."

I added that code (with the value changed of course) under the items in the cart on the "Checkout: Customer Information" page. But it doesn't submit the info. Am I doing it wrong? am I putting it on the wrong page? I cant find any specifics to help me get this working.

I have a sign up page that does allow a user to sign up, using this module, So I know the module itself is talking to my constant contact account, its specifically adding the checkbox to the checkout process thats been leaving me confused.

Roz

Re: Sebenza Constant Contact module on check out page

Are the CC inputs within the form tag on that page?

Comment

no, do I need to put it inside the CC form area?

Comment

No, inside the checkout form. Which page are you using it on?

Comment

Just an FYI, the Sebenza Constant Contact module is using the old API and there is a good chance it may fail in the near future. As a result, we have developed a new Constant Contact module which uses the latest and greatest API: http://glendaledesigns.com/knowledge...act-connector/

Comment

the instructions didnt say anything specific other than the check out page, so I put it on the Checkout: Customer Information page (OCST) directly under the list of items that are in the cart.

the page is here on our dev site:
            http://lightparts.mivamerchant.net/

you can add a few items and go to check out and you will see it on the first page of the check out process

Comment

So, I am assuming there is no real documentation about the installation and customization of this module?

Comment

Hi Roz - correct. The Sebenza module is EOL and no longer supported, and as Dan pointed out, using the old Constant Contact API.
                Sabine Sharp
                eCommerce Strategies & Solutions
                Glendale Designs
                Support Desk

Comment

Working...
                X