Merchant processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merchant processors

Can someone give a brief overview clarifying merchant processors, Chase Paymentech, gateways like Authorize.net, etc.

This is how I currently see the world. Correct me if I'm wrong...

1) I can use any merchant processor WITH authorize.net as a gateway...and it will integrate with Miva. true/false

2) Chase Paymentech is integrated with Miva using their own gateway OR authorize.net. If I use Paymentech WITH authorize.net, I'll essentially be integrating in a very similar fashion to #1. It's basically the same functionality/module. true/false

Thanks for replying, I must say these forums are awesome.

Re: Merchant processors

1) I can use any merchant processor WITH authorize.net as a gateway...and it will integrate with Miva. true/false

2) Chase Paymentech is integrated with Miva using their own gateway OR authorize.net. If I use Paymentech WITH authorize.net, I'll essentially be integrating in a very similar fashion to #1. It's basically the same functionality/module. true/false
    Both True.

The only "downside" to going with Chase/Auth.net versus Chase and their own gateway is Auth.net is a little bit more expensive.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Is PCI compliance between authorize.net and Miva the same regardless of the processor?

If I use the Authorize.net module regardless of the processor, Authorize.net will send the survey, Trustwave, all that, they'll check Miva for compliance regardless of processor?

How's the PCI compliance part of things differ from Paymentech?

Comment

With Paymentech (Orbital) we directly Certify through Chase, so it's less effort on your part (if you use Orbital).
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
        X