X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0003 Support Thread

Kyle,

I know that. You asked if the orders were separate or on the same order number from eBay.
    Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
    (770) 441-9447
    The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
    http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Originally posted by slabar View Post
      Kyle,

I know that. You asked if the orders were separate or on the same order number from eBay.
      Thanks, I have a ticket open with eBay for your specific issue since I cannot reproduce. I will reply to this thread once I find an answer. Thanks.
      [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

You're most welcome.
        Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
        (770) 441-9447
        The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Has anyone had success using the Ebay store function "update all listing details" for a given item? I don't know what details it actually updates because I have tried several different items and don't ever find that the listing on Ebay store has been changed.

Please tell me what listings will be update? photos, price, description what?

I think Marketplace has worked quite well with our Ebay store. We didn't have one before this feature was added to Miva and are happy with the results. Getting regular orders.
          Thanks,
          Chet Vincentz
          [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
          www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
          www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

A 2nd item we have noticed has to do with selection of freight - FedEx ground verses FedEx Home. Ebay gives you "FedEx ground or FedEx Home". When you generate the label in Miva - we have had Miva overwrite our selection of FedEx Ground (because we checked the address and it was a business) forced us to ship FedEx Home (even though we didn't check the box for residential).

Have any others run into this issue?
            Thanks,
            Chet Vincentz
            [email protected]

Comment

I am setting up another website with an EBay store. This one is craft supplies. Just started. Can't get any item to create listing. Every time during create product listing we get this error message "the package weight is not valid or missing. Provide a valid number for the weight".

The weight is always listed. We changed the weight. We change the product. We changed the category in Ebay listing.

At the moment we are at full stop.

We set up a complete Ebay store 2 months ago, never had this issue.

Someone please point what we have missed.
              Thanks,
              Chet Vincentz
              [email protected]

Comment

chetv,

This may be caused by the Shipping Policy you are using to not be configured correctly.

Edit the detail by going to Utilities -> Marketplace - eBay Details and edit your detail. If your shipping policy is a flat rate, ensure that the Calculated Shipping Checkbox is unchecked. Otherwise if your shipping policy is calculated, ensure that it is checked. Also
                the packaging weight is set on the tab when editing a product, Marketplace - eBay Item Settings. This will be the weight used when using calculated shipping policies.

If you continue to have issues, please send support an email ([email protected]) and include a link to this form thread.

Thank you,

Wayne

Wayne Smith

Comment

Kyle,
                  We had a website that we were trying to get business policies straight with Ebay and 1 month of discussions it came out that they probably wouldn't be able to add business policies until next year.

We started another store and got the business policies right away.

Now have a different problem but wanted people to know adding business policies might be a problem.
                  Thanks,
                  Chet Vincentz
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
                    Kyle,
                    We had a website that we were trying to get business policies straight with Ebay and 1 month of discussions it came out that they probably wouldn't be able to add business policies until next year.

We started another store and got the business policies right away.

Now have a different problem but wanted people to know adding business policies might be a problem.
                    Hello,

We are aware that not all eBay sellers can use the business policies on eBay. However, we have added Miva Policies that mimic the functionality of the eBay business policies. This way you can still use the marketplaces module without having to have eBay business policies. To see how to set up miva policies, check out the documentation here http://www.miva.com/marketplaces.

Thanks
                    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
                      Has anyone had success using the Ebay store function "update all listing details" for a given item? I don't know what details it actually updates because I have tried several different items and don't ever find that the listing on Ebay store has been changed.

Please tell me what listings will be update? photos, price, description what?

I think Marketplace has worked quite well with our Ebay store. We didn't have one before this feature was added to Miva and are happy with the results. Getting regular orders.

Hello,

The Update All Listing Details button will manually call out to eBay to update all your listings. It will update quantity, # sold, current bid, and # of bids.
                      [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

You're most welcome.
                        Hello,

I am not able to reproduce the issue you had with the order containing the incorrect variations. I was able to create an order with different variations and the variations were correct when it was automatically imported. Has this problem come up again? Have you looked at the order on eBay to see what contents/items it should contain? If they are different, can you open a ticket with our support linking this thread so I can do some further digging. Thanks.
                        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

We have not had another order with same name product and different sizes since we posted the issue.

I just want to make sure you properly understood our issue as your reply is a little vague.

Item Number one on same order
                          Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes, Black, 44

Item Number two on same order
                          Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes, White, 44

Imports as
                          Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                          (770) 441-9447
                          The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Kyle,

We have not had another order with same name product and different sizes since we posted the issue.

I just want to make sure you properly understood our issue as your reply is a little vague.

Item Number one on same order

Item Number two on same order
                            Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes, White, 44

Imports as

Yes, that is the issue I tried to reproduce with no success. If it happens again, just open up a ticket with our support linking this thread and I can take a deeper look.

Thanks
                            [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Ebay and Marketplaces noob - just adding first product.

The product weight is 0.62 pounds. This generates a "The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight."

If I bump the weight to 1 pound I get the 'this listing will cost...' so that would work, but if someone purchases 20 units for example, they would be overcharged on the shipping i.e. 20 lbs vs actual 12.4 lbs - or am I missing something?

One unrelated question to go with this. This listing is for a single unit, If I want to have a volume discount is that possible (it is already on our regular storefront), or do I have to create a new listing (say a listing for 12units and one for 24units)?
                              Last edited by habreu; 11-24-14, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Habreu,

We have the same problem. Rather than not list just bumped the weight until some one tells us how to get around it.
                                Thanks,
                                Chet Vincentz
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X