Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need buyer to purchase multiple pieces at one time with total $ amount calclulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need buyer to purchase multiple pieces at one time with total $ amount calclulated

I am working on a second site which mimics our retail store except it is strictly for wholesale buyers. We will have 4 separate logins that will be given out with different price points attached to them.

What I need to have occur is that when the buyer goes to our product page and decides to order a piece of clothing, there will be four sizes there and they enter the quantity amount they want to order for each size:

e.g.

Medium 2
    Large 4
    Xlarge 4
    XXLarge 2

I need it to calculate:

Quantity (total) 12 = $6.00 x 12 > $72 total item order total into the cart with the size and quantity breakdown underneath

so the sum of those items will present a total $ amount that will be placed in the cart. Our buyers purchase in pack quantities and so we want them be able to use the system/store to do this.

I used the text field for the fill in and it went over fine to the cart and displays the quantities but, of course, not the total price for that item and quantities unless they were to manually add it up the number of pieces themselves. The quantities all show as they should in the final invoice page and emails / order as well, but again, not the total $ amount for that product.

Buyers will typically order 4 or more styles in the 4 sizes.

I have set it up so that they issue a purchase order on checkout as we have to add shipping etc. and then we invoice. No cc etc.

Was wondering if anyone has coded something like this and would be interested in quoting / speaking more about it?

Thank you,
    Tom

Re: Need buyer to purchase multiple pieces at one time with total $ amount calclulate

If you are using variants, dynamic pricing is an available option through the Attribute Machine when the variants are generated using the "Variant Price is set by the Inventory Product" option. If you are using standard attributes, we have developed some code for this, feel free to reach out to us, we could get that integrated for you.

Comment

Working...
    X