• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beta Module - Social Rebate - Hire Your Customers

Screen Shot 2014-10-31 at 9.47.36 AM.jpg
    cred_rel.jpg

Hello Miva Merchants,

I'm Tom Larkin, one of the founders of Social Rebate. We're very excited to be working with Miva. Thus far our results have been outstanding, and we're looking for a few more Beta clients. We're giving $20 in free rebates as well (just use code XSVSD when you add a store).

So what is Social Rebate? We're a module that allows you to hire your customers to sell for you after they purchase. The idea is that your customers can distribute your message in a more credible, relevant and personal manner than a business ever could. The result is very highly converting traffic. We see 30% conversion rates quite a bit, and we have just over 1000 clients.

The product is free to
    download and use, you only pay for what your clients earn back for generating traffic. Our fees are 15% of rebates claimed, which covers processing, delivery, and tracking.

Here's what the process looks like from soup to nuts, as explained by my co-founder, Ben.

The math is explained in another video (watch it here: The Economics of Social Rebate) but the average total cost of a 10% rebate, fees included, is about .75% of sales. The basic reasoning is that not all rebates are earned (usually about half) and that only about 10-15% of eligible clients will opt-in. You can also plug in your own numbers and assumptions by downloading this model: http://bit.ly/1tZmiCT

If you have any questions feel fre
    e to email us directly at [email protected], or if you want to book some time for a demo you can go to calendly.com/socialrebates.

We look forward to hearing from you guys and helping you grow!

Best,

Tom Larkin
    CEO, Co-Founder, Social Rebate

Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 2.38.37 PM.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tlarkin3; 10-31-14, 08:50 AM.

Re: New Beta Module - Social Rebate - Hire Your Customers

For the record, since you don't see many marketing posts like this on our Forums, I personally encouraged them to post here. We've been working with a couple large Miva stores behind the scenes and the results have been awesome so far.

Right now they're looking for more early adopters/beta testers and I suggested the forums as a place to start.
    Last edited by Rick Wilson; 10-30-14, 02:01 PM.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
    X