This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Bugs

Shipping SuperMod... removing it fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Viscott; 11-18-14, 04:22 PM.
    Jon

Viscott Limited
    www.viscott.com

Comment

Jon,

You beat me to the punch Can you tell me what Version you had, so we can add it to our list?
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

I believe it was 5.5005.
        Jon

Viscott Limited
        www.viscott.com

Comment

We also confirmed it from Harpkit in 5.5004.

Thanks.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]

Comment

While the ideal solution for both Payment and Shipping SuperMod breaking Universal Search is for them to update their module, we're also including a fix in 9.0001 that will stop their mods from causing this.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

MM9 Bugs

I believe that I have discovered a few bugs in the new Miva 9 Administrative interface:

1. When trying to add an image for a product using the image engine , "Image" tab in the new interface I am unable to enter the file name of an image that has already been uploaded to the image directory by FTP. The application only seems to be able to upload an image, not locate one that has already been uploaded.

2. When trying to add products to a discount group , I am unable to toggle the product selection. When I try either by clicking on an individual button or using the check mark and drag or "Command" + A , I see the animation, all of the buttons move to the right and turn green and then snap right back to unselected.

Both of these issues have been reported to tech support and neither appears to have been resolved in the past 48 hours.

Regards,

Larry

Comment

Larry (dectrims), I saw you started another thread, but I moved it here. This is the appropriate location.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]

Comment

1. When trying to add an image for a product using the image engine , "Image" tab in the new interface I am unable to enter the file name of an image that has already been uploaded to the image directory by FTP. The application only seems to be able to upload an image, not locate one that has already been uploaded.
                  Correct, this was an oversight and will be fixed in 9.0001.
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Half the features in my 9 admin does not work.

Robert
                    FYI, that's not a bug report!
                    Gordon Currie
                    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit Any Document Easily | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Hi Larry

I am not able to reproduce your second issue

"2. When trying to add products to a discount group , I am unable to toggle the product selection. When I try either by clicking on an individual button or using the check mark and drag or "Command" + A , I see the animation, all of the buttons move to the right and turn green and then snap right back to unselected."

Can you post the number for ticket you created with support?

Once I have that I can log in and take a closer look at your store for you.

Thanks

-Eric
                      Eric Foresman
                      Software Tester
                      Miva Merchant
                      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                      [email protected]

Comment

Hello, I never post in here but since Miva 9 is new I figured I'd give it a shot. If I'm in the wrong place, please let me know. Overall 9 looks and feels like a much needed update, but there are always growing pains...

1. When editing a category, viewing the products "tab", I want to view only products assigned to the current category. So far in 9 I haven't found a way to do this? In previous versions it was very easy. (I've tried the various icons, the sort function, and the advanced search with no luck.)

2. The "tabs" at the top of the window often times are very long and aren't the ones I frequently use. I'd prefer to get the ability to have multiple "tab" rows back or to reorganize the "tabs" in an order that suits our work flow.

3. I find the main search function to be fast, but too granulated. For a single product there are several (maybe 7-10) results? So if you're searching for a common phrase that might yield 10 products and 2 categories you end up with like 100 results which is faaaar too complete. Is there a way to limit what it finds or presents?

4. Using multiple browser tabs to edit products was VERY useful in previous versions of Miva. I know it's been covered but I'd just like to say we miss it too.

5. We're having some problems getting the new Coupon system to work but I don't feel like I've given it my all yet so until I do I'll keep my mouth shut.

So, those aren't really bugs, but they are issues that hopefully someone can give some advice on. Have fun, Nat.

Comment

State Codes - only 2 letter codes accepted. This may be fine for the USA but doesn't work for other countries e.g. Australia, where the state codes are a mixture of 2 and 3 character codes. 2 character codes will not do - where customers see them they will get confused and so will staff members. e.g. Victoria is always VIC. VI or VC will not do - it will cause confusion as most people will not know what it means.

All versions of Miva before V9 accepted 3 character state codes.

Comment

Hi Pete

I have added a bug for this issue, thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
                            Eric Foresman
                            Software Tester
                            Miva Merchant
                            [email protected]

Comment

I've discovered that sorting shipments doesn't work as expected. Attaching a screen shot.

Order Processing > Shipments > click a column to sort

If I sort by order total, net captured, or another dollar value, the results do not sort.
                              order-processing-filter-sor.jpg

Comment

Hi Mark

I have entered a bug for this issue, thanks for lettings us know about it.

-Eric
                                Eric Foresman
                                Software Tester
                                Miva Merchant
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X