This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Bugs

Sorry for being incoherent - early in the morning. Symbols, or icons. Enclosing screen...
    navsymbols.JPG
    I did not get any question about showing secure/unsecure items.
    Last edited by Protos; 01-08-15, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Protos View Post
      Sorry for being incoherent - early in the morning. Symbols, or icons. Enclosing screen...
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]896[/ATTACH]
      Can I just display secure items or something?
      You don't have a secure environment configured for the dev store. Use this for the dev admin:

http://dev.cigarrummet.com/miva/admin.mvc?
      Jim McCormick
      Miva Merchant Support
      866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Yes, thanks. I didnīt think about it as it functioned before...
        Now everything is ok.
        Last edited by Protos; 01-08-15, 08:42 AM.

Comment

So it appears that 9.0002 fixed the main icons (fonts) on the home page, but my top nav, breadcrumbs, search box, the left drop-down menu and loading graphic are still not showing up on my dev store. So it looks there are still some more items in the code to replace.

Regards,

Eldon

Comment

Eldon,

That problem is likely unique to your store (potentially not having a secure environment configured), you should open a support ticket.

In the roughly dozen 9.0002 stores I've looked at today, none of them have that issue.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

Rick,

This is in my dev store: dts2292.mivamerchantdev.com. If I force nonsecuremode=1 one, it works fine.

Eldon

UPDATE: So for some reason the dev link was going secure, not sure why. Updated my bookmark, think all is right with the world now.
              Last edited by eldon99; 01-08-15, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Bug Report:

When printing orders and packing slips using Legacy order processing, the first order/packing slip in the batch has an extra three inches of white space at the top. Subsequent orders in the batch print correctly. It appears that the page extends up under the header, which isn't visible, but shows when you print.
                Jim Sisk
                Uncommon Treasures

Comment

In the catalog section, there is a 0 in the list of navigation options available. When clicked, it links to the Products screen.

Capture.JPG
                  Todd Gibson
                  Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Todd,

That's not showing up in my 9.0002 store, I suspect something is going on unique to your store. Can you open a ticket?

Here's what my store looks like:

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 9.21.59 AM.jpg
                    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                    CEO
                    Miva, Inc.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Rick. I've put in a ticket.

In doing so, I discovered an even more minor issue you might want to hear about. (It's good they're getting more and more insignificant, right?) Here's the text at the top of the window when you request support:

The Miva Merchant Reference Guide is a comprehensive guide to all of the features in the Miva Merchant Admin. You can access the Miva Merchant PR8 Reference Guide here:
                      The reference is only to the PR8 guide but the link goes to a page with both PR8 and 9 guides.
                      Todd Gibson
                      Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Not necessarily a bug, but the Endicia shipping module should be updated to allow Parcel Select shipping methods.

endicia has negotiated a rate with the USPS, so in theory anyone using endicia should be able to use their negotiated rates for Parcel Select.

Actually, I am not sure that you can create a shipping method at all using the Endicia module I tried checking some of the various deleivery methods in the endicia module but they did not show up in the Shipping method Rules in the MM9 admin.
                        Mark Romero
                        ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by jsisk View Post
                          Bug Report:

When printing orders and packing slips using Legacy order processing, the first order/packing slip in the batch has an extra three inches of white space at the top. Subsequent orders in the batch print correctly. It appears that the page extends up under the header, which isn't visible, but shows when you print.
                          Any word on this?
                          Jim Sisk
                          Uncommon Treasures

Comment

Hi Jim

I am not seeing the same issue that you are with printing orders. Can you send screen shots or steps to reproduce?

When printing order from legacy order processing on my store I get the menu in the printout and some of the order gets cut off at the end of the page. I have already added a bug for that issue but I would like to reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks

-Eric
                            Eric Foresman
                            Software Tester
                            Miva Merchant
                            http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post
                              Hi Jim

I am not seeing the same issue that you are with printing orders. Can you send screen shots or steps to reproduce?

When printing order from legacy order processing on my store I get the menu in the printout and some of the order gets cut off at the end of the page. I have already added a bug for that issue but I would like to reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks

-Eric
                              Eric,

Sounds like you are printing from Google Chrome and it is printing the whole page instead of the frame that contains the invoice or packing list. You need to print from Internet Explorer or Safari so you can "Print Current Frame", then you will see that the first invoice is padded so that it is not obscured by the top menu this means that when you print it you have all the padding (blank space) at the top of the printed page. If you have access to a Mac that is running Safari, it is really easy to see. Run a batch using the template batch report. Right click (or two finger click on a MacBook) and select print frame. (you need to do print frame or you will get the menu, which you don't want on your customer's packing slips) You will see the big gap at the top of the first page, but subsequent orders will be fine.

Jim
                              Jim Sisk
                              Uncommon Treasures

Comment

Ahh ok so I was in the right spot, in that case I think that this has the same root as the issue that I filed. It should be fixed in the next release.

Thanks

-Eric
                                Eric Foresman
                                Software Tester
                                Miva Merchant
                                http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X